14 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

That I’m not sure of meece ,but if they have something that you want then you have to go along with what they require 

I think that was his whole point, YOU DON'T.

He was suggesting too many people just roll over and take it in the arse, as the regions commonly make it up as they go along!

If they have it wrong or are being daft then question them, don't just roll over!

:thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks for posting those links to the government advise docs.  Please don't think of  me as some sort of campaigning Red neck Ralph that is anti plod or anything. What gets me irritated is when plod /feo's just make it up as they go along and tell shooters mistruths or their version or interpretation of the stated lawfull government documentation.  The other two things is when us shooters blindly follow unquestionably down the slaughter ramp and the totality useless orgs such as basic don't do what they are supposed to be doing to protect us. You dont have to bli dly follow and you can discuss their tandom requirements with the main firearms department.  Saying all of that we must do all in our power to safeguard our property and the safety of the general public. I have a lot of weapons and top levels of security to safeguard the situation. I don't have a high opinion of the quality of plod performance over the years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

Thanks for posting those links to the government advise docs.  Please don't think of  me as some sort of campaigning Red neck Ralph that is anti plod or anything. What gets me irritated is when plod /feo's just make it up as they go along and tell shooters mistruths or their version or interpretation of the stated lawfull government documentation.  The other two things is when us shooters blindly follow unquestionably down the slaughter ramp and the totality useless orgs such as basic don't do what they are supposed to be doing to protect us. You dont have to bli dly follow and you can discuss their tandom requirements with the main firearms department.  Saying all of that we must do all in our power to safeguard our property and the safety of the general public. I have a lot of weapons and top levels of security to safeguard the situation. I don't have a high opinion of the quality of plod performance over the years.

I'm totally with you here, perhaps I've just been around too long but I have never taken any bull from FEO's, and helped several other people who have had daft issues with them!

Some are misguided or simply ignorant, but if you approach the issue sensibly then things are usually resolved rather than having to escalate!

:thumbs:

• Like 1
On 03/06/2019 at 17:52, .357shooter said:

my little brattonsound ammo safe is15" high x 9.5"deep  and 10.5" wide and that is only just big enough if i have my limit of ammo

How many can you fit in that safe?