well thats the first step

23 hours ago, villaman said:

I found doing the forms online is easier Jimmy, with that way if you fcuk up you can delete it and do that bit again ??

If I'd of known that. I filled the forms out about 3 years ago and fooked up, screwed the fooker up and chucked them. Reading this thread has given me some enthusiasm to have another go ?

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to vislauk for putting me on to it and a big thank you to philpot and Trish for picking it up for me  and meeting me at brid just need to bolt it all down now and collect my rifl

Si hasn't been to jail and he got one, even though it looks like he should be in jail lol

Well i had a good talk with one of the lads from the fire arms department to day he was very help full in deed even told me what to do to make the room extra safe and what the concerns were

Posted Images

3 hours ago, liP said:

If I'd of known that. I filled the forms out about 3 years ago and fooked up, screwed the fooker up and chucked them. Reading this thread has given me some enthusiasm to have another go ?

Go for it...

nothing ventured nothing gained ?

• Like 3

well the forms will be in some time this week

and iv been looking at the fac AA ultimate sporter 22

bit pricey at £1499 mind

iv got the sub 12 put away but if i do get my fac before iv payed the sub 12 off it can be changed for the fac version

just got to put extra security in place so i may have the rifles at mine and not at some one else's home

Im not bothered at the cost as long as i may have a chance of keeping them at mine .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: