well thats the first step

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to vislauk for putting me on to it and a big thank you to philpot and Trish for picking it up for me  and meeting me at brid just need to bolt it all down now and collect my rifl

Si hasn't been to jail and he got one, even though it looks like he should be in jail lol

Well i had a good talk with one of the lads from the fire arms department to day he was very help full in deed even told me what to do to make the room extra safe and what the concerns were

Posted Images

9 hours ago, walshie said:

Is that tupperware box with the purple lid your sewing stuff?

Naaa it for my battery's iv got to many of them lol

got my sewing box up stairs next to my bed ?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Good luck Jimmy ,but i do think you do need some more torches :thumbs:

There are a few there BC but my fav one is the t38 i got off Moxy

cracking lamp .

then there are the mounts to go with them adjustable ones of course ;)

Well i had a good talk with one of the lads from the fire arms department to day

he was very help full in deed even told me what to do to make the room extra safe

and what the concerns were regarding my sons past and what to put down on the forms

explaining every thing from what happened (some of the lads know but im not putting it on here)

it may be a case of storing the rifles some where else but if i were to put extra security in place they may except it

but not a 100% sure ,,he would have to talk to his boss

told him i wanted fac air and shot gun only

He was a nice lad and say,d if his boss was in he would of got her to speak to me but say,d if i wanted to he would get her to give me a ring ,

and on that he handed me the forms

so its a go for me for now

so now i just need a quiet night to sit and fill all these forms in lol

got grand kids tonight so its a no at that lol

IMG_20190605_154928.jpg

• Like 4
8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Well i had a good talk with one of the lads from the fire arms department to day

he was very help full in deed even told me what to do to make the room extra safe

and what the concerns were regarding my sons past and what to put down on the forms

explaining every thing from what happened (some of the lads know but im not putting it on here)

it may be a case of storing the rifles some where else but if i were to put extra security in place they may except it

but not a 100% sure ,,he would have to talk to his boss

told him i wanted fac air and shot gun only

He was a nice lad and say,d if his boss was in he would of got her to speak to me but say,d if i wanted to he would get her to give me a ring ,

and on that he handed me the forms

so its a go for me for now

so now i just need a quiet night to sit and fill all these forms in lol

got grand kids tonight so its a no at that lol

IMG_20190605_154928.jpg

I've got a bit of jail behind me Jimmy and so has another member off here, and we both have F.A.C, so there is always a chance 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just take your time and get good references , two for FAC and one for shotgun. You are a genuine and enthusiastic shooting man as well as someone I am proud to call my friend and hopefully all will go well so that you will get your tickets. 

You know you can call me whenever if I can be of help mate. On the fac part where it says how much ammo you want to carry, just put    N/A   as you only want pellets which are not firearms catagories.

Mitch has a point regarding making a mistake on the forms but if you have a computer (which you have) and a printer, you can just print them of if you make an error.

Phil

• Like 2

And dont forget chocolate hobnobs not rich tea when he /she comes to call ,and best china not chipped mugs .They sound very helpful just from your initial contact good luck and dont forget you still NEED a thermal scope so think Hatsan not Perrazi for your first shotgun :thumbs:

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, philpot said:

Just take your time and get good references , two for FAC and one for shotgun. You are a genuine and enthusiastic shooting man as well as someone I am proud to call my friend and hopefully all will go well so that you will get your tickets. 

You know you can call me whenever if I can be of help mate. On the fac part where it says how much ammo you want to carry, just put    N/A   as you only want pellets which are not firearms catagories.

Mitch has a point regarding making a mistake on the forms but if you have a computer (which you have) and a printer, you can just print them of if you make an error.

Phil

If you go for FAC and SGC at the same time, you only need the 2 references in total. ?