Dinosaur Bones Beef Ribs

39 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice one mate, Proper Job. Only thinking today we haven't had a good foodie thread for a while. Think GL is slipping, Lol.

Cheers Arry

I love it when GL gives his nod of approval its like getting a tap on the shoulder from her Majesty lol in this weather he must have been BBQ ing like crazy give him time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I love it when GL gives his nod of approval its like getting a tap on the shoulder from her Majesty lol in this weather he must have been BBQ ing like crazy give him time. 

Lol they look fkn amazing mate ??? I been busy on scratch curry’s ???????? and eggs ? with lamb pea soup with extra home grown chilli with home fries ?

A4D64608-AC01-4CB2-BF21-F5654E9D626E.jpeg

50F485CC-3644-42D2-B28F-5EE7705D9713.jpeg

EF7FFCE4-D904-4C3B-9597-3827E560E0D1.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, kanny said:

Is the cut short rib?....looks fantastic   :thumbs:

I think the short rib is more to the rear of the cow they get longer and fatter nearer the front which is what I asked for they were the best I’ve tasted I’ve been looking at the YouTube vids of the Pitmaster competitions in the USA for inspiration it certainly helped those guys know how to eat.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, kanny said:

Is the cut short rib?....looks fantastic   :thumbs:

I think the short rib is more to the rear of the cow they get longer and fatter nearer the front which is what I asked for they were the best I’ve tasted I’ve been looking at the YouTube vids of the Pitmaster competitions in the USA for inspiration it certainly helped those guys know how to eat.

Some reason post came out twice it stuttered.?

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1