brand new ferret locator....cheapest place to buy

26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

cheers mate.....thanks for the heads up....I will wait and see whos used them ....also got a ferw feelers out so theres no rush ...few months till we get going again..mind saying that we did a pest job last week on the rabbits....graveyard took 63 out of there.....what a mess they had made of the graves

Would not like a deep dig there Lol.

Bloody good numbers though.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, breeze said:

Tomo….. Cant you get the odd spool off Mick Dadd  ?

I did think of that....but micks is a bit of a treck from here.....any idea what he charges

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

My mate said he dealt with that Melrose guns an was not a problem, said he did phone them tho as wanted locator asap, an they said 2 days an it turned up 2 days later?

good to know mate ..cheers

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Would not like a deep dig there Lol.

Bloody good numbers though.

Cheers Arry

there were good numbers in the graves themselves if that makes sense ....a lot of the graves had little concreat surrounds around them....with a two slabs inside then covered in gravel.....but a lot of the rabbits were under the slabs...really of.....but you know what rabbits are like for turning up in odd spots....

there would be odd holes on the outsides of these graves ....I did one two hole affair and killed 8 out of it and missed two.....and god knows what the hob killed....as 5 of those I killed were 6 week old cockers....either me or the terrier caught....

• Like 1