brand new ferret locator....cheapest place to buy

ok gents...im after a brand new ..not second hand.....do any of you good chaps know the cheapest place to purchase one....Deben direct are more than the shops at £199.....ebay 195.....

so far the online shop on here are cheapest at £190.....I have vin asking a few contacts....but if any of you fellas know of somewhere cheaper let me know....cheers TOMO

oh and any body got any of the 1 killo spools of draw cord....just looked on rabbit fever....15 notes pluss 3.50 post ....advanced netting is cheaper....

any body else....?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You ain’t makin nets are ye??

yes ....but not the old way like I used to...

got a load of 10z sheet netting..that I'm cutting in to 4 foot lengths braiding a ring on ect

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh and any body got any of the 1 killo spools of draw cord....just looked on rabbit fever....15 notes pluss 3.50 post ....advanced netting is cheaper....

any body else....?

Have you tried Nelson off here.

Cheers Arry

18 hours ago, TOMO said:

any body else....?

Check bridport nets.they've not closed down just mail order now.

19 hours ago, netrigger said:

bloody cheap they are mate thanks.....only trouble is it was £8 postage for just the one spool.....mind it gets cheaper the more you buy......if i bought 5 spools....it was £38.....trouble is I don't need that many.....

to be fair though....2 spools was £21.....so that's a good deal when every where else is £15 a spool plus £3 del charge....

cheers for the link.....

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

brill cheers for that Arry

Toms if you do go to buy off them I noticed it in the search field box heading the page the it said "not secure site. Also I can't recommend them or not as I just done a search.

Maybe somebody on here nows if they are good.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

cheers mate.....thanks for the heads up....I will wait and see whos used them ....also got a ferw feelers out so theres no rush ...few months till we get going again..mind saying that we did a pest job last week on the rabbits....graveyard took 63 out of there.....what a mess they had made of the graves

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

bloody cheap they are mate thanks.....only trouble is it was £8 postage for just the one spool.....mind it gets cheaper the more you buy......if i bought 5 spools....it was £38.....trouble is I don't need that many.....

to be fair though....2 spools was £21.....so that's a good deal when every where else is £15 a spool plus £3 del charge....

cheers for the link.....

Give them a call, sure they will post at a reasonable rate, that 8 quid postage is usually a guide line for real heavy orders 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, netrigger said:

Give them a call, sure they will post at a reasonable rate, that 8 quid postage is usually a guide line for real heavy orders 

oh I see.....thanks for that I will bell them.....also I sometimes go up to Grimsby so I might be able to get some over the counter.....

thanks for the info mate...much appreciated