Liverpool vs yids

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I desperately hope Liverpool win it will be a choker if Spurs win as i still hold out hope of West Ham being the first London club to win the Champions League ?....( Chelsea dont count they're from Su

I can’t deal with the scousers and all the plastic fans in the phone ins mate ...     

Would this be similar to West Ham giving the grounding needed to Bobby Moore and co to become world champions ? Would you credit that Max ??  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Got liverpool 3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0 on my bets 

I don't know. Spurs have a dogged way of winning games like Chelsea in the mourinho era. Good overall investment I suppose wins domestic leagues but good managers win the cups including Champions league.  You only have to mentally prepare them and convince them they will win with rests in between. Spurs have 65% of the ball. What they do with it is up to the top players meeting the challenge. I'm neutral so just like watching 

Poor poor penalty that 

awful how that law is being more and more interpreted 

an overhaul is required there as defenders will soon have to tuck their hands into their shorts when in the box to deny a penalty .   

Interestingly , it seems more of a rise from attacking players to seek a handball rather than a discernable  final ball or cross 

25 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Got liverpool 3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0 on my bets 

I don't know. Spurs have a dogged way of winning games like Chelsea in the mourinho era. Good overall investment I suppose wins domestic leagues but good managers win the cups including Champions league.  You only have to mentally prepare them and convince them they will win with rests in between. Spurs have 65% of the ball. I'm neutral so I don't have any particular hate. You    should  go watch an all Ireland Gaelic Football or hurling final sometime in croke park. Eighty thousand people all for both sides in the same stadium. No seperating sections and all sides head home together. Still plenty of passion and you forget they are amateur. The loudest sound from a small amount of fans was when the travelling 25,000  Celtic fans arrived down for Roy Keane's testimonial in 2006 against 55,000 Utd fans depending on which media was accurate .

• Like 1