9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I'd go the other way and say Josh is made for Fury.

Josh needs combinations to finish opponents.

I don't think Fury would give him that luxury .

Wilder is more dangerous imo due to his one punch knockout threat .

Yes on a given day they could all beat one another but Fury the best of the modern heavyweights who if he could of went back in time would cause some of the better heavyweights problems where as the others would of maybe fallen short even if in with Bruno nevermind

Lewis - Forman - Ali - ect.

What do folk think of Whyte instigating on video that AJ juices ?

I would have thought if AJ juices surely he would have been caught by now? how many drug tests do belt holders get, let's say over two years is there a specific amount of testing? 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, delswal said:

I would have thought if AJ juices surely he would have been caught by now? how many drug tests do belt holders get, let's say over two years is there a specific amount of testing? 

Its hard to believe but Boxers/Athletes can apply for a TUE which is an exemption for the use and administration of otherwise banned substances. Miller accused Joshua of having used TUE in the past for Testosterone and now Whyte also mentions about it in his clip. Mayweather has used them for years .

Edited by MickC

This thread has now gone the same way as all the other Joshua Fury Wilder threads on here. They all just end up going round and round repeating all the same stuff. Been a popular subject on here tbh with a lot of good debate and posts .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I'd go the other way and say Josh is made for Fury.

Josh needs combinations to finish opponents.

I don't think Fury would give him that luxury

Fury has never had a top heavyweight go after him and Joshua is good at tracking down runners.

Joshuas weakness is chin/stamina,something that wont be tested by Fury.

Furys weakness is power/chin,something that will be tested by Joshua.

Fury can stay away from a guy like Wilder who loads up with singles for 12 rounds but staying away from a combination puncher for 12 rounds is a big ask.....plus Joshua is an excellent finisher Wilder isnt.

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Fury has never had a top heavyweight go after him and Joshua is good at tracking down runners.

Joshuas weakness is chin/stamina,something that wont be tested by Fury.

Furys weakness is power/chin,something that will be tested by Joshua.

Fury can stay away from a guy like Wilder who loads up with singles for 12 rounds but staying away from a combination puncher for 12 rounds is a big ask.....plus Joshua is an excellent finisher Wilder isnt.

Nash. Not knowing much about the finer art of things but being a fan how can wilder not be classed as a finisher with record of kos just curious 

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nash. Not knowing much about the finer art of things but being a fan how can wilder not be classed as a finisher with record of kos just curious 

Obviously its hard to judge when 90% of his ko record is against dead bodies but he,s had fighters bang in trouble and not finished them Fury being an obvious one.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Obviously its hard to judge when 90% of his ko record is against dead bodies but he,s had fighters bang in trouble and not finished them Fury being an obvious one.

Have you ever known any fighters to suffer panic attacks and freeze up in the ring? Sounds more like wimping out to me, or is it a boxers version of dartitis? 

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Have you ever known any fighters to suffer panic attacks and freeze up in the ring? Sounds more like wimping out to me, or is it a boxers version of dartitis? 

Ive heard of fighters suffering anxiety/fear before fights it was well documented in Mike Tysons early career,but thats completely different to a panic attack.....panic attacks often lead to heart palpitations,racing pulse,dizziness,dangerously high blood pressure,muscle trembling.......the exact opposite to how Joshua looked....he looked like he was in a trance !

I dont buy it,no doctor is going to allow a fighter into the ring in a mentally unwell state.

14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive heard of fighters suffering anxiety/fear before fights it was well documented in Mike Tysons early career,but thats completely different to a panic attack.....panic attacks often lead to heart palpitations,racing pulse,dizziness,dangerously high blood pressure,muscle trembling.......the exact opposite to how Joshua looked....he looked like he was in a trance !

I dont buy it,no doctor is going to allow a fighter into the ring in a mentally unwell state.

So what do you think happened to his? Too over confident? Or too much ginseng lol

30 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So what do you think happened to his? Too over confident? Or too much ginseng lol

i say , over confident, no proper  defense , ran out of ideas , when faced with a boxer  with fast hands , who could punch a easy target  . when the rematch , even if in the UK , he loose again , if he dont  change the things above, as  he carnt  change his chin  and that will stay the same , as it showed  , he  can take few shots but got in trouble and lost fight easy as that  ,  it was good job  it wasnt   wilder  that night,  he could of got really hurt . what ever happens with Aj  now, he have to change things or he finished , as all the boxers in his division  , will all want to capitalize on his weakness when they fight him  deff . 

• Like 1

I would say you could also add poor stamina,predictability, poor head movement and not using his natural attributes to that list also Ray. Joshua also tires drastically when hes knocked down, he does get up but look at the difference when Ruiz got dropped to when Joshua went over. Ruiz got up guns blazing the complete opposite of Joshua . Joshua has also never improved under Mcracken a change is needed imo but only he can make that call however it was clear to see the lack of a game plan and Joshua had no answer to Ruiz’s style .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1