bird

the fight

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

There ya go again, the bet was offered on the rematch ffs, stop throwing curveballs in, OK I WILL STAND ON bet on the rematch and then a bet on fury Joshua should they ever meet ...............YEAH ? 

I don't want to bet on a Ruiz re match 

BUT I will take Fury to beat AJ if that fight ever comes off for a £100 to the Bradley Lowery Foundation for that respite Bungalow down Scarbrough.

Yes or No ?????

Max you have seen my revised offer, please don't ignore it, are we on or not? If you are a bit short I'm sure the provident or Shoppacheck could help you out 

Right we all know AJ had a shitty night and might be a shit fighter without a knife but one things for sure, he’s 1 hell of a business man, I mean he’s worth around a hundred million and only done a few advertisements and took a couple of digs in the bake for it. He’s defo very smart either way

Listen, a bet on both fights is fair is it not? and a great cause, 

sorry about the above you posted when I was typing

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Right we all know AJ had a shitty night and might be a shit fighter without a knife but one things for sure, he’s 1 hell of a business man, I mean he’s worth around a hundred million and only done a few advertisements and took a couple of digs in the bake for it. He’s defo very smart either way

He would not even be a serious sparring partner for any of the seventies heavyweights. No exaggeration.

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The same as the last time you asked me.....remember what i told you a little while back anything personal you have to say to me then say it in person dont go getting yourself in a mess again.

Asking what your pro fight rec is ' that's personal ???

Give over.

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Max you have seen my revised offer, please don't ignore it, are we on or not? If you are a bit short I'm sure the provident or Shoppacheck could help you out 

No I'm not a Ruiz fan although last night he had the game plan off to a T.

If you want a £100 bet it's if Fury and AJ ever share a ring.

Yes or No ?

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I admit I laughed like fcukers when it happened but saying that Iv took a blow to the head which after a couple minutes took the steam out me, I never quit tho 😂 but jus wondering who has actually took a crack which has wobbled em for a while after😁 I had to go hospital for stitches an then had to sign meself out Cos they didn’t wanna let me walk out 😂

facts are once ye take one like that ya back of head or behind the ear then nowt ye can do about it 

took one the other night for snoring took more than a few minutes to recover I think I did quit cause I didn't get another 

• Haha 2

Just now, jukel123 said:

He would not even be a serious sparring partner for any of the seventies heavyweights. No exaggeration.

I defo agree with ya there, fighters aren’t food hungry like days of old, we are too comfortable in our modern lives to even contemplate hard times, won’t be long before boxing has banned punches to the face and head but allows hair pulling and nipping just so the poofs can be seen as equals without affecting they’re human poof rights

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Or a big chunk of the paying public wernt ??????

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Or a big chunk of the paying public wernt ??????

Yea they could have been taken on, but I’m sure the booze and the night out helped them relieve some stress away from the rat race

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No I'm not a Ruiz fan although last night he had the game plan off to a T.

If you want a £100 bet it's if Fury and AJ ever share a ring.

Yes or No ?

If you understand this, let's have a gentleman's agreement, let's bet on both fights either way Bradley Lowey fund benefits  

I'm not a Ruiz fan' ask Ray if he is or anyone else.

Maybe they will bet you.

BUT I will have a £100 bet for Bradley's Foundation if Fury and AJ ever get it on👍

Yes or No ?

45 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Did you watch last nights fight BM ??????

Hes World Champion and Quit on his feet 👍

Dogs have been labelled Jackers for much less 👍