4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Asking what your pro fight rec is ' that's personal ???

Give over.

It is when my answer is going to prompt you to ask another question to which i would then need to explain details i dont really want to discuss.

Bit of advice.....stay in your lane son ?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

you show some generosity and just donate £200 anyways to Bradley's Foundation ?

I will of easily put that amount in and maybe some ?

How do you know I haven't when you where asking donations on here, or even dropped a few quid on a weekly basis in a few charity boxes in Scarborough

20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Did  A J quit? Did he give the impression to the ref that he did not want to fight on?

Im not mad on the lad Bellew but i think he speaks a lot of sense on the emotions of fighters and he got it exactly right when he said Joshua showed an arrogance of " i,ll just have a walk over here and get myself together for a minute "....instead of desperately trying to convince the referee he could continue

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not mad on the lad Bellew but i think he speaks a lot of sense on the emotions of fighters and he got it exactly right when he said Joshua showed an arrogance of " i,ll just have a walk over here and get myself together for a minute "....instead of desperately trying to convince the referee he could continue

I watched Bellew fight a Scarborough lad for a title in Bethnal Green, was a great night, made even better when Bellew called in the boozer to congratulate him. 

Been there 3-4 times now and every night was a good one 

8 hours ago, sid g said:

I was in scarborough  for a paul ingle benefit do a few year back ..

Crying shame how it turned out for Paul, a great little fighter who only knew one thing.........forward which to be honest I think was his down fall, he coud take a punch and would take 3-4 just to get one off, he tired many of his opponents out.

8 hours ago, sid g said:

I did like him as a fighter got an invite off an ex pro fighter I knew , a lot of big names there I think they raised around 25k he got taxed on it and his benefits stopped till it ran out ..:no:

How they tax charitable donations I never know, I know he's not a registered but ffs people know why it's been donated

8 hours ago, sid g said:

I know bad do -- that was the story anyway mate think it hit the papers ..

I remember the night he beat Colin Mcmillan hell of a performance, stopped him in 8 rds, done the same to jon jo irwin 8rds, and the very same with Billy Hardy 8 rds

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have to watch it again to make some sense of the whole thing .

The only thing I know for sure is all those people screaming quitter and taking some perverted delight in the fact he wasn't carried out unconscious ,have never ha to dig deep themselves in any physical confrontation ,the have never had to find out about themselves otherwise try wouldn't be so quick to sit in judgement of a man's very essense .

• Like 11