8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't think any of us will know for a while yet mick, maybe never know. But all the stuff I've watched all morning, certainly does support the fact that he was suffering with concussion going into the fight

Thing is when Miller brought it up about using TUE both Hearn and Joshua never denied it, then ironically Miller goes and dips for 3 different peds ! With Joshua,Hearn will be looking for any excuse for the loss so we may find out the truth in a while or not at all .

Edited by MickC

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

All this he said she said is a load of lies before , during and after fight camp put out there by promoters. Nobody knows the truth even the media that claims inside information. They are protecting the cash wheel and don't want it to stop turning if the promoter gets 100 million each time it turns.

• Like 1

At the end of the day Joshua lost and lost badly,Ruiz was dropped then came back to drop Joshua four times and got the win . Fair play to Ruiz he said he knew he could beat Joshua and he went in and done it. Let's see what comes next in the division. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jiggy said:

All this he said she said is a load of lies before , during and after fight camp put out there by promoters. Nobody knows the truth even the media that claims inside information. They are protecting the cash wheel and don't want it to stop turning if the promoter gets 100 million each time it turns.

It's now a damage limitation exercise for Matchroom/Sky/Dazn and the marketing side of things . 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Travel sickness? What every other fighter has to deal with. It makes Fureys statement (I beat him in his own backyard relevant) He was beat hands down, no arguement and even if he was right he still would of got beat. Give the Mexican his snickers.

Dont go turning into the Irish max jiggy ffs. Lol. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Ive always said he'd be a better fighter after a loss as all that pressure would lift and he'd know his limits but now I'm not sure i don't think he has the brain to make the most of his physical gifts.

I agree with that,unfortunately Joshua has been manipulated into something he is not both in and out the ring....he came into the sport very late and will never be a seasoned boxer but what he does have is freakish athletic prowess and the ability to put together devastating combination punching....yet he is being trained away from that by the head coach of our nations amateur boxers !.....outside the ring an essentially rough street kid has been turned into an angelic role model for kids....too much wealth too soon,too much fame and self importance......a famous old Marvin Hagler saying was " nobody wants to get out of silk pyjamas to do roadwork ".....i think this is now a big decision the lad has to make about his future and the comforts and arrogance he has become accustomed to.

6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Who cares really. Joshua lost in a bad way. Wilder is protected by the WBC and fury hasn't really beaten anybody.  It is what it is and was a good fight to watch.

Spot on.....you listen to the uproar and hysteria because Joshua lost a fight and you start to realise why these top lads fear a loss so much and the fights become so hard to get made......its just a fight.

• Like 3

Of course it's a massive upset, but that's heavyweight boxing... fairplay to Ruiz, he took punches to land his own and worked out AJ pretty quickly.

As said above, AJ needs to work out whether he still has the heart to train hard and fight.. he didn't look right at all, that's not an excuse just an observation.

This isn't a good era for heavies, but it's certainly interesting enough... Whyte could force himself in the mix, hopefully AJ picks himself up from the defeat and goes again...Fury v Wilder 2 Maybe... and Ruiz can call the shots lol...

35 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Of course it's a massive upset, but that's heavyweight boxing... fairplay to Ruiz, he took punches to land his own and worked out AJ pretty quickly.

As said above, AJ needs to work out whether he still has the heart to train hard and fight.. he didn't look right at all, that's not an excuse just an observation.

This isn't a good era for heavies, but it's certainly interesting enough... Whyte could force himself in the mix, hopefully AJ picks himself up from the defeat and goes again...Fury v Wilder 2 Maybe... and Ruiz can call the shots lol...

It's not excuses mate, it's been confirmed. He was knocked out in a sparring session 8 days before the fight, and was suffering with concussion. Everyone has mentioned it, he didn't look right at all, I just thought, and said, he just looked out of his depth, but the guy already had concussion going into the fight. Fight should've been called off

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Spot on.....you listen to the uproar and hysteria because Joshua lost a fight and you start to realise why these top lads fear a loss so much and the fights become so hard to get made......its just a fight.

true Gnash, he was going to loose one day,most fighters do, even one of the best heavyweights  to ever  put gloves lost fights Ali . can Aj, improve his wind in the fight , and improve his fight plan, his guard was crap, if he carnt improve these basic things , he loose his next fight , if it had been hard hitter like Wilder he been knocked out . i hope he can change these things, but my gut feeling his he carnt , he be ok against  Fury, or Whyte  , he prob loose,  but  put decent  show on , and not get hurt to bad , but Wilder would wreak him, more so now  after watching that fight deff.

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

It's not excuses mate, it's been confirmed. He was knocked out in a sparring session 8 days before the fight, and was suffering with concussion. Everyone has mentioned it, he didn't look right at all, I just thought, and said, he just looked out of his depth, but the guy already had concussion going into the fight. Fight should've been called off

Joshua suffering from Panic attacks as well in the lead up to the fight being mentioned now ! That explains the Sports Pyschologist being brought in then .

https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/rumours-anthony-joshua-was-having-panic-attacks-weeks-before-the-fite.630646/

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
On 02/06/2019 at 15:02, bird said:

true mate, he had good run , made lot of cash, and can get out in one piece , with out any brain damage , not like poor old Ali .If they rematch Ruiz , will win again   more than likely  knock out Aj , as he knows he can beat him and drop him , he go  full bore at him. Regards  this daft shit about Fury by mick  and max on here  lol,   Fury be more worried about facing Ruiz than he did with Wilder, ok Wilder got best power of the heavyweights  right now, but Ruiz would out box Wilder , prob knock him out .Be interesting  now  what happens next , as Ruiz will deff want the other belt from Wilder, but will Wilder want to fight him .?  Regards  Fury, he got get past Wilder, and  Wilder  came in bigger stronger for his last fight,  if it does happen  next fight  , Fury wont get up if gets hit again, he stay down, deff .

Nice to see you posting again Bird, now care to answer my question I asked you two days ago ! So I will ask again what daft shit about Fury have I posted ? Thanks for your reply .

2 minutes ago, MickC said:

Nice to see you posting again Bird, now care to answer my question I asked you two days ago ! So I will ask again what daft shit about Fury have I posted ? Thanks for your reply .

mick you great knowledge on the Nobel sport, alot more than me true. But anybody can see Fury not a  great heavyweight , ok he can move about good agility for a big man, far more than Aj or wilder, but he lacks very important  tool   as heavyweight  power to knock um out, so i just carnt see all this thing about heavyweight boxer you and Max think Fury his ?  all 3 of them are piss poor Fury,Wilder ,Aj  ,  as i said i hope Aj can learn and improve from this fight , but got me doubts , but anything can happen in a fight , its on the day that counts  what your like in  mind and body . deff 

• Like 1