16 minutes ago, delswal said:

I know Josh was found out lol, there is nothing to deal with, not even any games. Just your deluded views on idolism. 

Sooner or later most boxers get found out, part of the game, just have to sit back and see how they come back after being found out  

Delswal.....dont you know how boxing works mate its Top Trumps.....Power = 85....Stamina = 40...Chin = 60 etc etc

I cant believe you would question the lads sporting expertise after the Bisto kids massive.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

And what's your achievements in the ring max or come to that experience round boxing to form some a view 

? Do you need to ask.....i cant remember who it was who said it on here a few years ago but it stuck in my mind...." Would you listen to a pacifists views on boxing any more than you would listen to an antis views on hunting ".

And as for self confessed pacifists having the audacity to talk about professional fighting men quitting that really tells you everything you need to know.

In all fairness i couldnt give 2 bob for Fury or Wilder but i thought both have showed the type of sportsmen they are with their individual reactions to Joshuas loss today i hope Fury batters f**k out of Wilder when they rematch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? Do you need to ask.....i cant remember who it was who said it on here a few years ago but it stuck in my mind...." Would you listen to a pacifists views on boxing any more than you would listen to an antis views on hunting ".

And as for self confessed pacifists having the audacity to talk about professional fighting men quitting that really tells you everything you need to know.

In all fairness i couldnt give 2 bob for Fury or Wilder but i thought both have showed the type of sportsmen they are with their individual reactions to Joshuas loss today i hope Fury batters f**k out of Wilder when they rematch.

Obviously, no-one is going to agree with someone else's views all the time, but I'm with you again on your last sentence here gnash, and I said it in the first fight. I'm not a fury fan, but I hope he batters wilder for  5-6 rounds, before knocking the c**t clean out, if they do actually fight. That stupid f***ing BOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAD!!! Goes right through me every time the idiot shouts it!! 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

No experts on here mate, people just giving opinions 

I know kd but I can't understand why max would label a lad who fulfilled his dream and became heavyweights champion a average joe quitter etc we all have a opinion just some shout louder than most and never being in aj position  last night like me and many others we don't know what it takes to recover so I just think max  slating him is a bit ott 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Did you watch last nights fight BM ??????

Hes World Champion and Quit on his feet ?

Dogs have been labelled Jackers for much less ?

So when a fighter regardless of who it is, knows he's hurt and he's nothing left in the tank but pain and hurt should carry on for public entertainment? and don't say pride, boxers have died putting pride first 

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Did you watch last nights fight BM ??????

Hes World Champion and Quit on his feet ?

Dogs have been labelled Jackers for much less ?

Yes max I did I saw he had run out of ideas and steam and maybe took it for granted  the best man won 

Come on lads this has been a good thread,don't let it go the way of all the other Fury Wilder Joshua threads on here . Joshua lost he won't be the first and he won't be the last ! I did feel for Joshua but not so for Hearn. Anybody else see Joshua’s dad having a go at Hearn in the ring at the end and Joshua having to step in ? We all have our own opinions so no point falling out with others because they have a different opinion .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Obviously, no-one is going to agree with someone else's views all the time, but I'm with you again on your last sentence here gnash, and I said it in the first fight. I'm not a fury fan, but I hope he batters wilder for  5-6 rounds, before knocking the c**t clean out, if they do actually fight. That stupid f***ing BOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAD!!! Goes right through me every time the idiot shouts it!! 

I,ll chat with anyone who has a view on boxing however high or low their understanding is but a view has to be based on understanding and not who your favourite is otherwise its just schoolyard talk.

I think all these lads will lose fights and thats the travesty they all have different vulnerabilities and different qualities so it makes for exciting fights but if only 1 of them will fight top opponents and he gets beaten does it really make the other 2 look better,of course it doesnt....this time Wilder performed great and Joshua performed badly but a few months ago it was the other way round only Wilder nicked the draw.

By the way you have an irrational hatred of Wilder it is funny ?

Edited by gnasher16

This last 6/7 months have pisses on plenty folks chips that's a Fact

None of the usual suspects gave Fury a chance v Wilder.

And now AJ loosing in that manner.

Its just too much to take for some.

Funny old Game ?

Point Proven ?

Max on a serious note, I offered Ray a bet earlier (bird)he never got back to me. I will offer you the same, a charity bet.

A holiday house is being built in Scarborough in memory of Bradley Lowery god bless him, I will have a £100 on Joshua winning in a rematch, I lose I will drop them £100 Joshua wins you drop £100 in yeah, come on it's a good cause and could be good craic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As much as fury has shown his good side today and I’m a fan of him over Joshua.....

you do have to ask ...that if a j is this big fraud , this easy to read champion....why have they allowed Ruiz to step in and take the belts from him? 

If he was so easily beaten, why didn’t fury , white , wilder et al do it for themselves ???

instead they’ve stood back and allowed their grand plans for domination and title reigns to take at least a year off with all the rematches etc 

youd be forgiven for thinking none of them wanted to fight in the first place ?

• Like 4

We will have a £100 Charity bet for Bradley if Josh ever faces Fury ?

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As much as fury has shown his good side today and I’m a fan of him over Joshua.....

you do have to ask ...that if a j is this big fraud , this easy to read champion....why have they allowed Ruiz to step in and take the belts from him? 

If he was so easily beaten, why didn’t fury , white , wilder et al do it for themselves ???

instead they’ve stood back and allowed their grand plans for domination and title reigns to take at least a year off with all the rematches etc 

youd be forgiven for thinking none of them wanted to fight in the first place ?

There ya go again, the bet was offered on the rematch ffs, stop throwing curveballs in, OK I WILL STAND ON bet on the rematch and then a bet on fury Joshua should they ever meet ...............YEAH ? 

28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

While we are on Gnash exactly what was your pro boxing Rec ?

The same as the last time you asked me.....remember what i told you a little while back anything personal you have to say to me then say it in person dont go getting yourself in a mess again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3