8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You just keep believing AJ is a true world champion lol

??

Why shouldn't he? You believe some big fecking cocaine taking p***y who runs around dressed as Batman is, I know which I would find more credible 

• Haha 2

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That is the long and the short of it.....i put a bet on Joshua a few days ago but when i saw him walk out last night i knew he just looked completely wrong so i quickly jumped on my phone and put some money on Ruiz to stop him.....for whatever reason Joshua looked like he was in a trance,totally over relaxed and under stimulated what was he standing in his corner for before the fight like a bouncer advertising a muggy " AJ Boxing " gumshield......and what some idiot was doing giving him a neck massage before a world title fight ?....any type of massage relaxes you at that point he needed relaxing like a hole in the head he just didnt look up for it at all !

Whether he has got too big for his boots,whether he is surrounding himself with friends instead of experience,whether McCracken is the right man i dont know.....what is a world champion doing asking his trainer between rounds " why do i feel like this "....and " what shall i do "......its staggering.....i think a lot of the trouble with Joshua is that he is basically a rough street kid who has been changed into this clean cut " nice guy " image being booked as the quintessential face of boxing promoted as the ultimate sporting competitor who represents society in the right way..........f**k all that let the lad be who he is,a nasty little c**t who wants to rip your belongings off you any way he can....thats what got him to where he is let him get out and throw caution to the wind instead of trying to box off the back foot.

Joshua like Wilder and Fury are all 1 trick ponies.....by fighting dangerous guys Joshua has come unstuck first thats all.

IMG_8656 (1).jpg

Ya can’t put that pic up without putting the winnings too fs gnasher

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ v Charles Martin for a world title is what Shite is .

Some could see Fast eddie was pulling the wool

Some could see josh was average.

Now we all know he's a Quitter?

The excuses from all angles will soon start to flow when all that's happens is he was found out and fell well short.

He won't mind' he's rich beyond his wildest dreams off the back of Ppv Numptys ?

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Ruiz - Whyte and Uskh he will of earned a place at the table v Fury or Wilder.

Then he will have to take 30% lol ?

Thats all folks ?

i aint been on here in a long long time now max but after last nights jacking by AJ and all the flak we used to get i just had to come back on and remind some ( and you know who you are .we told you what joshua was all about not worth a carrot as for beating Tyson hahahahaha hes not good enough to fight on the same bill as Ty

What's so credible about fury? not that I expect a biased opinion, Ok he beat Vlad but then again so did Joshua in a far far far convincing manner, but no doubt Fury had softened him up first eh? So since Vlad, what has Fury really done, no need to mention the drugs or making a cnut of himself, and one of British boxing.

Just for the record, I was pleased as punch when Fury beat Vlad................then it all went to the big dafties head 

How many times was big Lennox kod and always avenges his loses. I’d like to see AJ back with a killer instinct (and I don’t mean with a knife in his hand) and throw a bit of caution to the wind and start throwing big hurtin baombs

• Like 1

Vlad was 2 years older when he had AJ wobbling ?

And I think your forgetting Wilder ?

After a 2-3 year lay off and loosing 6-7 stone?

Josh would still be snoozing now off that shot Fury got back up from ?

Fecking lay off he was banned for being a JUNKIE ffs 

Josh should be banned for being a Jacker ?

Ya cannot bring yourself to admit any form off wrongdoings by big Fury can yeah, you always put your little twist on it

Just not playing your silly games lol

Reverse cast and all that ?

Josh was found out 'deal with it.

Yous were told for long enough he was over hyped average joe ?

I know Josh was found out lol, there is nothing to deal with, not even any games. Just your deluded views on idolism. 

Sooner or later most boxers get found out, part of the game, just have to sit back and see how they come back after being found out  

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just not playing your silly games lol

Reverse cast and all that ?

Josh was found out 'deal with it.

Yous were told for long enough he was over hyped average joe ?

And what's your achievements in the ring max or come to that experience round boxing to form some a view 

• Like 1