• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv watched the interview and when asked he replies as if the uk is where he would like the re match to take place and not that it is set in stone.

Like I say if I was The Champ I would tell him where to go ?

Maybe Joshua should have done the same, I've got the belts you want them come here, but then he would have been slagged for being a stop at home fighter 

Which he was lol

First fight away from home soil and ?????

lol ?

I don't think fighting away from home was the problem, I think he took the fight for granted and underrated Ruiz 

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Good call ???

No point in being overdramtic about it. Ruiz was a faster, better boxer, simple. Joshua was f****d from the 3rd round, from the fatigue as much as the knockdowns, and never recovered enough. Seventh round joshua was gone before ruiz hit him?

No ' but imo he is the best Heavyweight boxer in the World and I always thought Fast eddie was taking the piss out of paying Fight fans re AJ.

I also thought it disgusting how Fury was stripped of the belt weeks after dethroning Klitch for Charles Who ?to be gifted it and in turn AJ getting the walk over ' over CM to have a world title when he was anything but a world champion ?

But in the meantime Max, did Fury not have the opportunity to fight AJ for 40% of the purse ? 

8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

To be fair to mr hardcore he's been consistant in what he's been saying for a couple of years now and has been right everytime regarding aj and fury.

Rusty's just a knob.

Ding Ding Well done Ginge.........RD1

So easy managing a football team /training a boxer from the armchair, these threads make me laugh ? it's a world away from when you done a bit of Sunday football, couple of amateur bouts! Armchair experts I love em! ? ? ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, delswal said:

I don't think fighting away from home was the problem, I think he took the fight for granted and underrated Ruiz 

That is the long and the short of it.....i put a bet on Joshua a few days ago but when i saw him walk out last night i knew he just looked completely wrong so i quickly jumped on my phone and put some money on Ruiz to stop him.....for whatever reason Joshua looked like he was in a trance,totally over relaxed and under stimulated what was he standing in his corner for before the fight like a bouncer advertising a muggy " AJ Boxing " gumshield......and what some idiot was doing giving him a neck massage before a world title fight ?....any type of massage relaxes you at that point he needed relaxing like a hole in the head he just didnt look up for it at all !

Whether he has got too big for his boots,whether he is surrounding himself with friends instead of experience,whether McCracken is the right man i dont know.....what is a world champion doing asking his trainer between rounds " why do i feel like this "....and " what shall i do "......its staggering.....i think a lot of the trouble with Joshua is that he is basically a rough street kid who has been changed into this clean cut " nice guy " image being booked as the quintessential face of boxing promoted as the ultimate sporting competitor who represents society in the right way..........f**k all that let the lad be who he is,a nasty little c**t who wants to rip your belongings off you any way he can....thats what got him to where he is let him get out and throw caution to the wind instead of trying to box off the back foot.

Joshua like Wilder and Fury are all 1 trick ponies.....by fighting dangerous guys Joshua has come unstuck first thats all.

IMG_8656 (1).jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

AJ v Charles Martin for a world title is what Shite is .

Some could see Fast eddie was pulling the wool

Some could see josh was average.

Now we all know he's a Quitter?

The excuses from all angles will soon start to flow when all that's happens is he was found out and fell well short.

He won't mind' he's rich beyond his wildest dreams off the back of Ppv Numptys ?

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Ruiz - Whyte and Uskh he will of earned a place at the table v Fury or Wilder.

Then he will have to take 30% lol ?

Thats all folks ?

That's all folks, the Oracle has spoken.

• Haha 1