• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Underdog chubby guys the world over. Let's hear it for the fat guys, the no hopers, and the game scrappers of this world.?

I'm coming out of retirement!

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Without getting technical about it or whatever, I'll just say it as I saw it, ruiz was the better, faster boxer, and joshua looked out of his depth

Good call ???

Beaten by a fat man what did I tell you over rated over hyped and no chin

wilder would murder him and so would fury 

can he come back yes I hope so and felt sorry for big josh to tell you the truth 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Beaten by a fat man what did I tell you over rated over hyped and no chin

wilder would murder him and so would fury 

can he come back yes I hope so and felt sorry for big josh to tell you the truth 

Think Joshua has already invoked the rematch clause, for nov dec in the uk Cushty

44 minutes ago, bird said:

true mate, he had good run , made lot of cash, and can get out in one piece , with out any brain damage , not like poor old Ali .If they rematch Ruiz , will win again   more than likely  knock out Aj , as he knows he can beat him and drop him , he go  full bore at him. Regards  this daft shit about Fury by mick  and max on here  lol,   Fury be more worried about facing Ruiz than he did with Wilder, ok Wilder got best power of the heavyweights  right now, but Ruiz would out box Wilder , prob knock him out .Be interesting  now  what happens next , as Ruiz will deff want the other belt from Wilder, but will Wilder want to fight him .?  Regards  Fury, he got get past Wilder, and  Wilder  came in bigger stronger for his last fight,  if it does happen  next fight  , Fury wont get up if gets hit again, he stay down, deff .

What daft shit you on about Ray ? Thanks for your reply .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, bird said:

true mate, he had good run , made lot of cash, and can get out in one piece , with out any brain damage , not like poor old Ali .If they rematch Ruiz , will win again   more than likely  knock out Aj , as he knows he can beat him and drop him , he go  full bore at him. Regards  this daft shit about Fury by mick  and max on here  lol,   Fury be more worried about facing Ruiz than he did with Wilder, ok Wilder got best power of the heavyweights  right now, but Ruiz would out box Wilder , prob knock him out .Be interesting  now  what happens next , as Ruiz will deff want the other belt from Wilder, but will Wilder want to fight him .?  Regards  Fury, he got get past Wilder, and  Wilder  came in bigger stronger for his last fight,  if it does happen  next fight  , Fury wont get up if gets hit again, he stay down, deff .

Ray I will have a £100 bet with you that if there is a rematch in the uk Joshua will beat him. Lets call it a charity bet the loser pays £100 to the winners choice of charity ?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, delswal said:

Think Joshua has already invoked the rematch clause, for nov dec in the uk Cushty

They don’t want it it won’t happen I don’t think Ruiz will have his number again faster hands was landing three for every one of ajs 

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ray I will have a £100 bet with you that if there is a rematch in the uk Joshua will beat him. Lets call it a charity bet the loser pays £100 to the winners choice of charity ?

Go on boys 

Although a very limited fighter I don't think AJ is just as bad as he showed last night,i never really rated him much if you were to look past his brawn but I think he will do that wee portly fella next time round...but I wouldn't touch against him against Fury or Wilder and both these boys will not go down as any greats of the game.

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If I was Ruiz I tell Fast Eddie the rematch is in America.

If you were ruiz, you would know before taking the fight, that in the event of a rematch it will be in the uk...........that's what contracts are for and last nights fight was fought under the same contract, thats if contracts are worth the paper they are written on nowadays