Just now, marshman said:

It would chuck a real spanner in if Ortiz beats Deontay . He’s capable of doing as well 

That really would be the cat amongst the pigeons, he is more than capable of doing it, heavyweights only need 1 decent punch to land on the button to end it.

• Like 1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ginger - Stealthy you didn't have to be an expert to see he wasn't what he was being made out to be ?

I said on the other thread AJ has a glass jaw and no stamina, he was blowing in round five again.

• Like 1

Well its certainly mixed things up again and what with the current stalemate of the top 3 it can only be a good thing,  maybe they will jump on the money quicker now rather than stringing things out trying to make a even bigger fight.

23 minutes ago, kanny said:

Well its certainly mixed things up again and what with the current stalemate of the top 3 it can only be a good thing,  maybe they will jump on the money quicker now rather than stringing things out trying to make a even bigger fight.

Fury v Wilder rematch is on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48482802

It can only be good for boxing that an average height guy with skills can finally get inside an drop these giant freaks that are long and strong and just hold people off with range but aren't skilled in the noble art. Maybe it takes a butterbean type character that is shorter but heavier than the giants and can't be pushed back by a jab. They can take a punch and just bull there way to the inside and then get some shots inside. Ruiz is   6foot 2inch which isn't small but looked like a midget beside 6foot 6inch josh. David Haye was 6foot 4inch and told he was too small. If you have the weight behind you then you can find a way in.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, MickC said:

That Taylor result was a disgrace, Persoon was relentless. Taylor was walking in in straight lines taking shots and walking straight back out taking shots. For all Taylors skills Persoon out worked and out landed Taylor comfortably. A good fight but the wrong winner. Typical drivel from Sky pundits before the fight “Taylors a machine” blah blah. The reaction of both fighters at the end said a lot, Persoon knew she won that fight .

Really I haven't seen the fight. I'm a  Katie fan. I take your word for it. I would of imagined that she would get a dodgy decision this side of the water but not over there. In fairness they do want her to be the golden girl and promote female boxing ( and she is creating millions)like Rhonda Rousey done for mma. Too be fair though if she was beat it should be called as it is. You know your stuff so I won't argue. I'll try see can I watch full fight.

3 hours ago, TheShootingTog said:

I always said AJ was just an average heavyweight, who just happened to be around at the right time, if he was about in the days of Tyson, Lewis, whiterspoon etc we would of never heard of him. Fury always called him a big dosser, looks like he was right. Not active enough & too busy enjoying a celebrity lifestyle.

He was found out, now to see if he can claw his way back to the top. Losing is not a problem, its the way you deal with the loss thats the important thing.

true mate, he had good run , made lot of cash, and can get out in one piece , with out any brain damage , not like poor old Ali .If they rematch Ruiz , will win again   more than likely  knock out Aj , as he knows he can beat him and drop him , he go  full bore at him. Regards  this daft shit about Fury by mick  and max on here  lol,   Fury be more worried about facing Ruiz than he did with Wilder, ok Wilder got best power of the heavyweights  right now, but Ruiz would out box Wilder , prob knock him out .Be interesting  now  what happens next , as Ruiz will deff want the other belt from Wilder, but will Wilder want to fight him .?  Regards  Fury, he got get past Wilder, and  Wilder  came in bigger stronger for his last fight,  if it does happen  next fight  , Fury wont get up if gets hit again, he stay down, deff .