• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

Should never underestimate anybody 

Joshua massively overlooked Ruiz,which was very foolish considering how he can box when he needs too 

anyone else think Joshua almost looks happy that he's took a loss?to me he comes across like the weight of the world has been removed from his shoulders,he's welcoming a break from the pressure...could be wrong who knows 

he really struggles with hard shots & KDs doesn't he,& was too textbook at times,Ruiz was answering jabs with left hooks,Joshua wasn't imposing his will at all,and did not seem to arsed about trying to adjust & adapt to keep hold of all his titles ?‍♂️

Strange do lads 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Joshua massively overlooked Ruiz,which was very foolish considering how he can box when he needs too 

anyone else think Joshua almost looks happy that he's took a loss?to me he comes across like the weight of the world has been removed from his shoulders,he's welcoming a break from the pressure...could be wrong who knows 

he really struggles with hard shots & KDs doesn't he,& was too textbook at times,Ruiz was answering jabs with left hooks,Joshua wasn't imposing his will at all,and did not seem to arsed about trying to adjust & adapt to keep hold of all his titles ?‍♂️

Strange do lads 

he just wasnt good enough ,he cant take a slap  , he was fkd after he got slapped at the side of the bonce , he just cant take it !!.

I always said AJ was just an average heavyweight, who just happened to be around at the right time, if he was about in the days of Tyson, Lewis, whiterspoon etc we would of never heard of him. Fury always called him a big dosser, looks like he was right. Not active enough & too busy enjoying a celebrity lifestyle.

He was found out, now to see if he can claw his way back to the top. Losing is not a problem, its the way you deal with the loss thats the important thing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fred90 said:

Joshua reminds me very much of Bruno. very stiff and only black man with no rhythm. Time will tell how he comes back. for all you fury lovers he's been in terrible fights he stunk the place out against klitschko. 

It's  been mentioned for a long time that Joshua was just a big Bruno. Like I mentioned earlier tbh it's a shame he's lost before he got the massive fights with Wilder and Fury but what's more worrying is not the fact he got beat it's the fact he basically chucked it. Will Joshua even take the rematch ? Will Joshua even fight again ? If he does Hearn will want it in U.K. but Haymon will do his best to keep it in America. As for Fury v Wlad from a fans perspective it may have seemed boring,but to somebody who appreciates a boxer it was a very good performance and the game plan worked fine for them. Wlad has been booed in plenty fights over the years and apart from the two farcical comeback fights that Fury had I can't think of any others that have stunk the place out.  Anyway F Hearn thinking he was in the driving seat with Brand Joshua with all his demands and lowball offers with  his terms and conditions and say over fighters future fights. Like Mcracken stated last year,Joshua is not ready for Wilder which is a statement that said it all. We will just have to see how Joshua comes back from this loss like all the greats before him did or will he take it so bad that's him done like Hamed ! After that performance last night Frank Warren would have no problem putting Dubois or Joyce in with Joshua . Strange how Whyte called both Fury and Joshua pussys on Twitter yet he refused to fight Ortiz Pulev Joshua rematch and even ducked the Joyce fight !

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Strange do lads 

I thought the same. Didn't seem bothered at all and did seem like a weight had been lifted. I think he takes rematch and if he wins tries to get a fight with fury or wilder, both of whom will want it more than ever now. Can't see him beating em both.

Whoever it comes against I think AJs next loss will be his last fight.

On another note in post match presser AJ accepted fault, didn't try to blame anything other than him not being good enough, gave full respect to Ruiz and said he would go away look at where it went wrong and train harder to improve. 

Can't fault that attitude whether your a fan or not.

• Like 6