Joshua reminds me very much of Bruno. very stiff and only black man with no rhythm. Time will tell how he comes back. for all you fury lovers he's been in terrible fights he stunk the place out against klitschko. 

• Like 2

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

I don't think it's the end of the world how times have we seen upsets and loses then they come back stronger he fought a better man and it maybe a wake up call max he got dropped four times and got up for three of them how's that not having heart 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jiggy said:

I watched the Ruiz v Parker title fight and I think Ruiz should of got the decision. He is well capable of dropping Joshua. That would piss all over Eddie hearns pie ? He would take the superfights then.?

There is nothing like quoting yourself. Plenty of experts after the fight but not many thought it possible before the fight. Enjoy your piss pie Eddie.?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

They wernt exactly devestating punches that dropped him.

Hardly a mark on him .

Would he of got up from Wilders knockdown of Fury.

I takin we all know the answer to that ?

He Quit on his feet.

Its there for all to see ?

Max he wasn't right after being caught the first time behind the head he might not of got hit as hard as fury did  but it wasn't just one shot was it it was a few every time fair play to the other lad got his chance and took it do you think fury would of lasted max if the knock down in the last round had happened half way through I doubt it 

AJ didn't seem to be paying a blind bit of notice to mccracken?? 

And again he didn't seem to have a boxing brain or any real ideas,he's got one gear has Anthony Joshua 

usyk is another fella who would beat him comfortably 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VOON said:

Where's Crusty?....few boys be dreading his return...really bad night for AJ.....will he retire?

it was a payday  for him ,but aj  just cant take a punch , and seemed lacking in stamina     the fat boy gave him a good hiding ,