12 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If 3 to 4 would ruin most fighters then they’re in the wrong job pesky. Look at how many fights the old fellas had they were fighting every few weeks. The top fighters should be fined if they allow themselves to go out of shape the way Tyson did. As we seen with Ricky Hatton he nearly killed him self on the training camps losing so much weight so quickly. Look at mayweather and the all time greats they were never really out of fighting condition. I think AJ is milking the cash cow with all these dopey adverts as well. Or maybe he isn’t sure of himself against the other 2 who put their money where their mouth is and had a very good fight. So he’s cashing in before wilder puts him to bed

FAO pesky read the bottom 3rd

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a strange old fight,Joshuas demeanour before ,during and after the fight puzzled me ,only Joshua knows if he took the easy way out (and even be may not be sure) I will probably have t

this guy just beat Anthony Joshua and now I’m never going to the f***ing gym again.. pass me a steak bake and a pint this is gonna be my year 

You probably lifted lb's not kg's. Rusty just lifts shirts.

Posted Images

Cheeseburger chins the Bodybuilder ! tbh Im a bit gutted for Joshua but F Hearn ! He as Joshuas promoter should have had him fighting abroad from the start of his career not in his 23rd fight ffs !! Mark my words Haymon will be all over this, I know Ruiz has the rematch to fight if Joshua takes it but Haymon is Ruiz advisor and  will be trying to make Wilder v Ruiz for all the belts to be in America. It might seem like an upset over here but It was predicted by a lot of Americans over on there forums as soon as the fight was made that Ruiz would not only beat Joshua but would stop him. Fair play to Fury who spoke well about Joshua on Twitter after his loss.

Edited by MickC
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes he was hit that hard he said he was seeing tacos spinning around his head

Ahahahaha f**k me Len big Josh sparked, I wanted him to win so he could fight fury too

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

How often should he fight? Fought twice in ‘18. A unification and mandatory. Would have fought in April this year if a genuine contender had stepped up, but none did. He’s been as busy as Wilder in the last few years but fought better opposition. And as for Fury, he beat Klitschko in a poor fight four years ago and dined out on it ever since.

Maybe if he,d kept a bit busier that might not have panned out quite so badly ???

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I bet Fury is chomping at the bit to Fight Ruiz and get his belts back ?

If anything theres more chance of Fury being frozen out now. Haymon is advisor to both Wilder and Ruiz and he will be looking to capitalise on Joshua’s defeat and keep all them belts in America .

22 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

How often should he fight? Fought twice in ‘18. A unification and mandatory. Would have fought in April this year if a genuine contender had stepped up, but none did. He’s been as busy as Wilder in the last few years but fought better opposition. And as for Fury, he beat Klitschko in a poor fight four years ago and dined out on it ever since.

Maybe if he,d kept a bit busier that might not have panned out quite so badly ???sorry about that iPad playing up, not looking his normal, I,ve got all the cards smarmy self this morning, 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1

Fair play to Ruiz jr,fought very well,made it very hard for AJ in there,AJ just couldlve get set in the fight,looked flat footed the lot

i see folk saying "I can't believe AJs been beat" ?‍♂️Whys that?ruiz can box,and box well,I admit I had Ruiz winning a few early rds but getting stopped 6-7th but you knew last night that it was ruizs night very early on 

still don't know what people were basing Joshua beating fury & wilder off of ?‍♂️ Perhaps Joshua had an off night,but I think he gets outboxed by fury all night long & KOd by wilder....

• Like 1

Some of the Fury fans on here have very little class. Fact is a British heavyweight champ has just lost, and some on here are revelling in it.

Just seen a post fight press conference with AJ and he’s extremely magnanimous, and a credit to himself and British boxing.

We’ll see in the coming weeks whether that brings AJ v Fury any closer. Only once they fight will we know who’s the best between them.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you look I did pop on and have the craic?

We will hear all tge excuses going from AJ fans in the coming days 

Facts ?  Are he QUIT ?

Not wrong Max.

Im an AJ fan and thats what disappointed me, not that he got beat that happens, but the fact he gave up. Stayed down on knee till 8 count then turned his back on ref and spent 2 seconds walking to corner then just rested on the ropes and wondered why the ref called it. Could see after fight he didn't have mark on him and barely in a sweat yet gave up.

I said after Fury fight the way he got up in last was unbelievable, just waking up was impressive. Staying down after that would've been forgivable.

AJ decision making was poor last night. Massively underestimated the fella and just thought he could bang him out. As above when he caught Ruiz he didn't look hurt but he didn't see that he just steamed in.

Good job it wasn't wilder otherwise they would probably still have the smelling salts under his nose.

• Like 1