Running dog section

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Summer time and yeah like dogman says always seems to end in arguments and crap also like has been said people are weary about what gets posted well most are anyway 

Also, alot of people, me included, would never put pics up of what they and their dogs have caught. I don't see the point, especially in today's political, anti 'everything' climate. Discuss things by all means, incriminating pictures, no chance. I don't need to prove what I've caught to anyone, it's that simple.

Chewing the fat with some people on here is fun and entertaining, but like you say salty, some of the arseholes on here the last couple of years has me scratching my head as to why I bothered logging on. Take that dickead 'the return' a few weeks back, just to start,  for one. 

Running dog section has definitely gone downhill a little the last few years

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Also, alot of people, me included, would never put pics up of what they and their dogs have caught. I don't see the point, especially in today's political, anti 'everything' climate. Discuss things by all means, incriminating pictures, no chance. I don't need to prove what I've caught to anyone, it's that simple.

Chewing the fat with some people on here is fun and entertaining, but like you say salty, some of the arseholes on here the last couple of years has me scratching my head as to why I bothered logging on. Take that dickead 'the return' a few weeks back, just to start,  for one. 

Running dog section has definitely gone downhill a little the last few years

I don't catch feck all anyway so no pics to put up ?? sometimes you are right it is abit of a laugh but some need culling from the site. There are only a couple of threads on there that are any good 

• Like 1

There have been plenty of very promising threads started and then the children come out to play and ruin it. Folks can’t be arsed  to scroll through pages of garbage to read 1or 2 decent comments and why would they want to post on such threads. 

• Like 6

I think nowadays compared to say 20 years ago a lot of good lads have packed up with the way things are then a good few that did contribute on here got banned for one reason or another but just like dogman don't said folk can't be arsed the job is hard enough as it is with out bringing it on top you only need to look on Facebook to see just how stupid some can be with pics and write ups 

Looking at the timing of the replies on here its fairly static on what it was about a year ago, looks like the sites dying, Whats the reason, apathy, lack of interesting threads, or could it be the the shite that any new member takes from the so called elitist chums club on here if they make a post. Think about it . sad but true.

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

What happened to Dan the coyote man? His posts in the running dog section were very interesting.

yeh i liked Dan posts and pics , not quite sure what happened , think he said he was having probs    sending the post over from his comp or something like that . there was another bloke posted as well about hunting yotes  with staghounds , carnt think of his feckin name lol ,Dans staghounds  were very old lines  had  drop of bulldog in them as well , tough +tested  dogs  , yep good posts to read .

too many smart know it alls ,with a few nasty individuals thrown in with personal vendettas for other members ,...folk seem to forget this hunting/shooting/.field sports in general is a hobby ,not a competition ,theres another prick on Moochers that has crowned himself king of the hunting domain but if you knew in reality he does very little ,no more than others anyway...in the last few years the best of the lads have had enough of the petty bickering and left .egos are the problem i think 

• Sad 1