Top tip ......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive cut myself shaving worse than that you minge. Anyway i bet 2 ferret kits it aint even you !

You did right to retire lol

Posted Images

14 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Mary loves dick according to Derek 

I think the silver fox had ted Bundy feelings towards yevette, when possessed he always went for her throat and blamed Sam hahahahaha. He calls it possession, we call it bi polar

18 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, I remember my great nan telling me, round a campfire years ago, that the 'roma' travelled through romania and bulgaria, hundreds of years ago on their way to britain. So I just assumed ? ?

Roma come from India, no links to Romania, common myth ?? p,s hate to do this but I also let my dogs clean my wounds, the only cuts on a dog that go manky are the ones it can’t reach to lick ? 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Roma come from India, no links to Romania, common myth ?? p,s hate to do this but I also let my dogs clean my wounds, the only cuts on a dog that go manky are the ones it can’t reach to lick ? 

Never mind common myths, I will have you know, romany gypsies DID indeed travel through romania and bulgaria on their way to britain ......... FACT

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Never mind common myths, I will have you know, romany gypsies DID indeed travel through romania and bulgaria on their way to britain ......... FACT

On there way from the Punjab in India DOUBLE FACT 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

On there way from the Punjab in India DOUBLE FACT 

We've gone from fact to double fact, how long before we'll have to claim triple fact on thl before anybody believes it's true? ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

We've gone from fact to double fact, how long before we'll have to claim triple fact on thl before anybody believes it's true? ??

Fake facts. Fact.

Cheers, D.

8 hours ago, stumfelter said:

As soon as Max lands, you will have your triple 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1