Top tip ......

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Me too, but then I'm couch bound for fecking hrs

I often sit and look at the fridge.....couple of hundred notes of grub in it and the cupboards....can't bring myself to even go get a drink?takes us 2 hrs to decide who rings for a takeaway?I sit there and ride the cotton mouth?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive cut myself shaving worse than that you minge. Anyway i bet 2 ferret kits it aint even you !

You did right to retire lol

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I often sit and look at the fridge.....couple of hundred notes of grub in it and the cupboards....can't bring myself to even go get a drink?takes us 2 hrs to decide who rings for a takeaway?I sit there and ride the cotton mouth?

Last time I was at it........while back now, I had cartoon network on watching sponge bob for 2 hrs without moving, I was right in TV with him.............Me missus reckoned I had serious problems lol

51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?

Yeah, I remember my great nan telling me, round a campfire years ago, that the 'roma' travelled through romania and bulgaria, hundreds of years ago on their way to britain. So I just assumed ? ?

12 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, I remember my great nan telling me, round a campfire years ago, that the 'roma' travelled through romania and bulgaria, hundreds of years ago on their way to britain. So I just assumed ? ?

Haven't you heard assumption is the brother of all fukc ups  ?