Absolutely gutted

Mine always come back when I call them, silly question but have you tried that? 

Next door’s ferrets escape all the time too and they are nearly always trying to get in with ours. Do you have any neighbours with ferrets?

Once theirs escaped and was found in the next road, incidentally in our in-laws garage, eating fire lighters of all things!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing hell I've heard some shite in my time but this is turning into a beauty. Imprinting? It's a ferret not a f***ing hawk. When a ferret escapes from its cage it comes back for one thing, a f

please don't encourage him 

marking ferrets his ferrets don't work never mind mark. utter shxxt 

Posted Images

If you do not lock them up in secure quarters they will get out , looking after ferrets is more than feed and water their security is vital too , if you don't look after them let us hope they are found by someone who will.

tmpphpavnVab.jpg

• Like 1

f***ing hell I've heard some shite in my time but this is turning into a beauty.

Imprinting? It's a ferret not a f***ing hawk. When a ferret escapes from its cage it comes back for one thing, a food source, not coz it's f***ing missing you.

Regards keeping secure my hutch is secure but either I have left it open or some scroat has been in and opened it. Either way it is not a design/functionality error. First time in 4yrs of keeping em so I like to think they have a safe and secure home.

Comes to summat when gota put a padlock on ferret hutches but I am guna think about that one, not for security but as a last action/ reminder to myself that makes sure hutch is definitely shut.

Hopefully when I'm all grown up I can become a top ferret whisperer like you two gents.??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ok ceasar.

A marking ferret? Wtf would you want that for? U want a ferret to go down nor f***ing mark.

I have young kids round my house however mine are fully trained so they know how to behave when off the lead. Work it out.

Difference of opinions fella doesn't mean either is wrong and I don't have time for the ping pong.

Atb Ry ?

• Haha 1

Back on a serious not ryaldinhio If is was me I would put you carrying box next to your hutch with the lid propped open. Or if you do get a sighting put the box there.

Cheers Arry

14 minutes ago, Arry said:

Back on a serious not ryaldinhio If is was me I would put you carrying box next to your hutch with the lid propped open. Or if you do get a sighting put the box there.

Cheers Arry

At the minute my carry box is there and a live trap with some meat in. If I hear a sighting near by I will go put trap down there aswell. 

Nothing as yet but ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Our team said:

Ferrets gone. Get a new one...  Only thing now is face book lost ferret in your area.. 

I think so, but still guna keep trying. 

Lined up a couple of kits from workers already aswell. Might hit me this season she was my best jill.

Got a mate keeping n eye out on fbook for me, I'm not on it.

53 minutes ago, Our team said:

She marks and tail spikes..  Then when she bolts.  She's behind rabbit. Comes out  and goes strate back down. So put new net on quick. When there's nothing left. She will hang around  on ground.. 

???

• Haha 1