iv been taken aback since Si brown had his at how accurate they are

and in the laminate stock how good they look

now hears the question 177 or 22

iv been a 22 man since i was a kid but iv been a 177 man these last few years

and if i do go for my fac i can up the rifle power and add it to my ticket

so iv got a hankering for 22 again lol

also got a vanguard porter aim coming today

and a new 55" smart tv

and im picking up a 5 ,,,6 rifle cabinet when i go down to Scarborough this week end

booked into a posh hotel for the week end for me and the wife

plenty of sun sea and :drink::cheers:O and the rest if i dont get to drunk:whistling:

xmas come early for me  

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Air-Arms-S510-Ultimate-Sporter-Air-Rifle.jpg

air-arms-s510-ultimate-sporter-xtra-air-rifle-22-caliber-5.gif.jpg

Porta_Aim-800x800.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tomburras said:

Lovely looking gun. Love this topic!  Get that cabinate home and then get it bolted in. get your application in have a great holiday! ?

Im going to Tom iv had a hell of a bad time of late even more so these last few weeks

and iv been humming and haring for ages about my fac what with my son and all the crap he put us through

people saying you will not get your ticket because of him .

only one way to find out

and that is to put in for it yes or no is all they can say

at the end of the day Tom

and if they say no what have i lost ,,,time thats all

and as for the holiday the wife will be walking like john wane :lol:

but ill have a smile on my face:D

• Haha 3

I remember reading and I hope you OK! 

You deserve your ticket big time.

And I won't ask about the John Wayne bit but I can imagine and if iv got it right i would have similar plans ?

Wish you all the best!

• Like 1

I am really pleased for you mate and hope you and Nicola have a great weekend, I think you are both ready for it Jimmy.

The new 510R Ultimate sporter has a reg fitted and a track under the forend to slot in all manner of things such as bipod, sling mount, hamster if ever wanted etc and the stock in walnut has a soft feel adjustable comb raiser which can be positioned in different directions from what I read. A write up in this months Airgun Shooter.

Phil

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, philpot said:

I am really pleased for you mate and hope you and Nicola have a great weekend, I think you are both ready for it Jimmy.

The new 510R Ultimate sporter has a reg fitted and a track under the forend to slot in all manner of things such as bipod, sling mount, hamster if ever wanted etc and the stock in walnut has a soft feel adjustable comb raiser which can be positioned in different directions from what I read. A write up in this months Airgun Shooter.

Phil

Was watching the mark camoccio review of these last night. Look very good. Think he said 115 shots per fill in .22, and as you say, regulated

• Like 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

Well just ordered one today payed a little off it as well

the one in the shop i shouldered and it was spot on

but that one was on hold

so another is on the way

any way phil he then handed me ...wait for it ,,,,wait ,,,,,

FX CROWN 22 700 + SHOTS IN 22

BLUE LAMINATE STOCK £1700

to say i was tempted was an understatement and i cant stop thinking about it 

as soon as i shouldered it it felt nice just as the sporter did he even fitted a scope for me to see what i thought of it

and if i tell the truth if id of had £1700 in my pocket id of walked out with it .

but i am going back to look at the black synthetic one when it comes in .

Im even going to get a pard 008 now i just need to pick what rifle its going on as when its on then that rifle is going to be my dedicated nv gun .

Ahhhhh Jimmy, there was one exactly the same in my RFD a few months ago and for me the balance was fantastic, I really did not want to walk away BUT I am surprised you liked it so much because it is MUCH lighter than the Ultimate Sporter which is a heavy lump to me although I know you like heavy lumps of guns soooooooo how can you like the Crown apart from the fact that it is wayyyy better than the bloody Ultimate Sporter ???

Only joking Jimmy .............................................................................. not really, Crown every day of the week IF ONLY my numbers were to come up, mine would be on order along with a Mk2 Impact, JUST to keep Mitch company. Good luck in your choice mate even though I know you will go for the AA.

Which shop are you getting the cabinet from Jimmy, Pickering guns ??

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crowns are the dog bollox . I use mine more than any of my guns including HW100k k  

just waiting for my new FX impact mk2 700mm barrel.25 FAC to come , May be end of the week 

Nice looking gun the AA and will be accurate as hell , goes with out saying really there barrels are superb 

just be careful with the stock in the field Jimmy , they do mark and dent easy 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, philpot said:

Ahhhhh Jimmy, there was one exactly the same in my RFD a few months ago and for me the balance was fantastic, I really did not want to walk away BUT I am surprised you liked it so much because it is MUCH lighter than the Ultimate Sporter which is a heavy lump to me although I know you like heavy lumps of guns soooooooo how can you like the Crown apart from the fact that it is wayyyy better than the bloody Ultimate Sporter ???

Only joking Jimmy .............................................................................. not really, Crown every day of the week IF ONLY my numbers were to come up, mine would be on order along with a Mk2 Impact, JUST to keep Mitch company. Good luck in your choice mate even though I know you will go for the AA.

Which shop are you getting the cabinet from Jimmy, Pickering guns ??

Phil

Its off a lad from airgun forum Viz sorted it for me as im not a member of any other forum

im meeting him on Sunday some where in Bridlington

18 minutes ago, villaman said:

Crowns are the dog bollox . I use mine more than any of my guns including HW100k k  

just waiting for my new FX impact mk2 700mm barrel.25 FAC to come , May be end of the week 

Nice looking gun the AA and will be accurate as hell , goes with out saying really there barrels are superb 

just be careful with the stock in the field Jimmy , they do mark and dent easy 

Got to say mitch first time iv held one and i can see why you use yours so much the lad sayed it was pin point accurate

he is bringing his in next week for me to look at he has the synthetic one

im still getting the AA but you never know it may be my next rifle

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Its off a lad from airgun forum Viz sorted it for me as im not a member of any other forum

im meeting him on Sunday some where in Bridlington

It is going to be busy in Brid matey, Trish and I might have a run up depending on what we have in the pipeline.

Phil

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, philpot said:

It is going to be busy in Brid matey, Trish and I might have a run up depending on what we have in the pipeline.

Phil

Well if you do

then bell me and we can meet up for a cupa mate all ways nice to meet you two

and i can tell Trish how i hit two clay pigeons with both barrels of a side by side at the same time

both barrels one trigger pull lol

my shoulder still feels the pain when i think about it ?

ps,,not once but three times

1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Well if you do

then bell me and we can meet up for a cupa mate all ways nice to meet you two

and i can tell Trish how i hit two clay pigeons with both barrels of a side by side at the same time

both barrels one trigger pull lol

my shoulder still feels the pain when i think about it ?

ps,,not once but three times

Still makes me laugh mate. I will send you a text when we know what we are doing. What time are you seeing the guy with the cabinet.

Phil

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, philpot said:

Still makes me laugh mate. I will send you a text when we know what we are doing. What time are you seeing the guy with the cabinet.

Phil

up to now 11 or 11,30 but he has to confirm it yet with his wife

he lives in Bilton north east of hull phil

ill bell you or a tx when he dose and where in Brid