Ficam D / Vulcan

5 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

Depends on the product. You'd struggle to kill a cat with Ficam D - it's only 1.25% w/w.

The version for ant, flea, bedbugs etc is 80% w/w.

But its fine to treat cat fleas, once dry? Surely the residue would still be as poisonous? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2019 at 13:44, LuckOrJudgement said:

Depends on the product. You'd struggle to kill a cat with Ficam D - it's only 1.25% w/w.

The version for ant, flea, bedbugs etc is 80% w/w.

Sorry for delay bud i been busy and not on here, I would be cautious with any powders wettable or not. I have personal experience of cats dying with ficam D a Cat died on a job from some pesty dusting a brick vent and being messy with it. The cat rubbed itself up and down the wall and ingested it whilst cleaning itself. I took over the contract because of his negligence and the cats death.

I would always be carefull because them cats are funny things due to there rubbing and cleaning/grooming habits.

Best to assess where cats are present and the risk of them contacting with any kind of insecticide because some owners love there cats more than there husbands and kids lol. 

Atb

Well the vulcan has come up to expectations- first nest last week, fecking blocked. Did one yesterday, first shot in wall petered out, pissed off wasps all over me. Thanks a bunch to the clueless c**ts in their offices making the new rules about ficam d. 

9 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Well the vulcan has come up to expectations- first nest last week, fecking blocked. Did one yesterday, first shot in wall petered out, pissed off wasps all over me. Thanks a bunch to the clueless c**ts in their offices making the new rules about ficam d. 

Really? F*ck. I havent tried it yet, wasp season just started here. 1 yesterday, 1 today. I got a couple tins of the green hero freeze spray to try as well.