Not out completely...

So. Flogged me Rapid this weekend and the lad I sold it too was gonna use it on his land on the "rabbits and pigeons..."

"Have you been living under a rock for the last 2 months? You know thats illegal now dont ya?" 

He had no idea. I cant believe the news hasn't got to everyone in the shooting community by now.

I reckon there's a fair few people out there that don't know about it mate.

Some won't be on social media of any kind and, won't be members of any of the shooting organisations.

......... They'll just be cracking on as they always have - afterall, this situation came about so quickly, it's not their fault that they haven't heard yet.

If they do happen to get to caught out, I hope they're shown a lot of leniency.

The new gardener where I'm working who has shotguns didn't know about the changes until he was informed last week. I've spoken to three or four different people over the last three weeks who shoot birds and they also had not heard anything about the new rules. 

24 minutes ago, si brown said:

You’ve flogged your rapid!!! Wtf

Thought they’d be putin that cronky pice o shite in the box with you?

I have. I had too. Ill get another one, just promised the other half that If I get this KS, Ill get rid of one, and me 97 and 98 are going no where like. 

Might need your skills as it happens... have you got the machinery and time to take a coil or two out of my 45 spring? Obvs pass ya some coinage like.  

3 hours ago, Rez said:

I have. I had too. Ill get another one, just promised the other half that If I get this KS, Ill get rid of one, and me 97 and 98 are going no where like. 

Might need your skills as it happens... have you got the machinery and time to take a coil or two out of my 45 spring? Obvs pass ya some coinage like.  

Yeah... stick it in the post or bring it up!

its only gonna cost you postage, got all the stuff to fettle it?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

you got that rifle zeroed yet Si?

Na.. went up to do it yesterday and it was windy as f and started pissin down?

if it’d been zeroed before hand there would of been a nice couple of daytime bonuses?

8 hours ago, si brown said:

Na.. went up to do it yesterday and it was windy as f and started pissin down?

if it’d been zeroed before hand there would of been a nice couple of daytime bonuses?

come to mine tonight then.........I've got some target boards and can soon whip out to the farm 

46 minutes ago, delswal said:

come to mine tonight then.........I've got some target boards and can soon whip out to the farm 

Cheers for the offer but jump nights been put forward and she’s on her way.....tomorrow nights good though if your free?

4 hours ago, si brown said:

Yeah... stick it in the post or bring it up!

its only gonna cost you postage, got all the stuff to fettle it?

Fabulous mr brown. Pm me the place it needs to go. I’ll get it off this week. Maybe the one coil, but suppose it’s guesstimate for now. It’s not harsh or oat, just been told to improve the 45 is to tek a coil off. And while apart, thought why not.

Nice one Si. Big thanks. 

?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/05/2019 at 22:17, Rez said:

Fabulous mr brown. Pm me the place it needs to go. I’ll get it off this week. Maybe the one coil, but suppose it’s guesstimate for now. It’s not harsh or oat, just been told to improve the 45 is to tek a coil off. And while apart, thought why not.

Nice one Si. Big thanks. 

?

Are those 45’s easy enough to strip then Rez? I’ve read somewhere that they’re a bit of a bar steward in that respect. An old pal of mine bought one years ago when they first came out. I was surprised by its accuracy. 

34 minutes ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Are those 45’s easy enough to strip then Rez? I’ve read somewhere that they’re a bit of a bar steward in that respect. An old pal of mine bought one years ago when they first came out. I was surprised by its accuracy. 

Super easy to strip mate. Super easy. Gettin the spring back in the comp tube though... ?

Aint got the kit and think it could do with a coil took off just for a smoother shot cycle. Only want it doing 2FPE at most. Funnily enough Ive been meaning to get this off to the man Si. I will do it. Just worried I wont get it back ?

• Like 1