1 hour ago, mackem said:

Why do they put coleslaw on the plate with the chips,whats wrong with mushy-peas?Only once had nice fish and chips in Canada that was at red lobster on merivale in Ottawa.

Curry for me and loads of vinegar. Salad is what food eats.?

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mostly pakies own the chippys around the area i live in now. for that reason i dont use them same as the local shops! Fuxk em.

Meal and the munchies solved in one sitting eh? My favourite chippy just for people watching     

Mary Jane's eh?...sounds perfect no wonder its popular

Posted Images

On 28/05/2019 at 19:43, Balaur said:

The one in Camelford Cornwall is good and one near my digs in Hereford is good too. When you find a decent one it's good local knowledge.  Not a fan of the donna/pizza /chippy same as I'm not a fan of indian/Chinese it's like magners cider stick to guiness leave cider to England lol... 

Squires in Braunton is decent Joe, that one we used after the walk on Burrows... 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

not bad the chippy on that dawlish sands caravan site.....near fishing comp....good selection of fish....cod,hake,skate,plaice etc?

Theres a decent one in Teingmouth mate, we'll get some after fishing the estuary on the Saturday...

• Like 2
On 27/05/2019 at 21:59, delswal said:

If ya gotta queue for fish n chips ya know they good 

No thats not allways right magpie in whitby queing like fluck walked past in to back street better fish and chips

23 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Theres a decent one in Teingmouth mate, we'll get some after fishing the estuary on the Saturday...

Fish chips n curry sauce and a bread cake square up wi ye when i get thear lol

8 hours ago, twobob said:

No thats not allways right magpie in whitby queing like fluck walked past in to back street better fish and chips

I guess so, I used to get my fix of weekly fish n chips from Filey and to be fair not a shop with a reputation.............but hey I kept going back

• Like 1
1 hour ago, twobob said:

Was that the other side of the river near the tackle shop, clarkson and co were there supposedly rated it, its not bad. Best chippie is whiteheads in hornsea  bit further south on the east coast, as for fishing sea otter is a good boat out of whitby, Bass coming out as far as spurn guy got a turbot at atwick off the beach today. Hope to get out this week.