• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mostly pakies own the chippys around the area i live in now. for that reason i dont use them same as the local shops! Fuxk em.

Meal and the munchies solved in one sitting eh? My favourite chippy just for people watching     

Mary Jane's eh?...sounds perfect no wonder its popular

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

It’s just round corner from spoons opposite Iceland’s ? you been in the wye knot inn ? 

No, up until this week we've been staying at mitcheldean. Good for seeing wild boar but fcuk all else! ??

4 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Alls i am going to add is be grateful for what you have

i would kill for a chippy anywhere near me

Brits and their chippy's,this ones at the end of khao san road in Bangkok,i used to know a few in Hong Kong pre-97 and when I was working in spain I met a guy opening one to cater for the brits in Javier.

thumbnail.thumb.jpg.2996f625b0fc6fbe7ef690a34224c1a8.jpg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Brits and their chippy's,this ones at the end of khao san road in Bangkok,i used to know a few in Hong Kong pre-97 and when I was working in spain I met a guy opening one to cater for the brits in Javier.

here is my choices after a two hr drive

https://joeys.ca/menu/fish-and-chips

https://www.gibsonsfishandchips.com/

gibsons is crap.dont know why the fck the do two pieces of fish instead of one big one

and fckn fries not chips

damn north americans,they spoil everything

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

here is my choices after a two hr drive

https://joeys.ca/menu/fish-and-chips

https://www.gibsonsfishandchips.com/

gibsons is crap.dont know why the fck the do two pieces of fish instead of one big one

and fckn fries not chips

damn north americans,they spoil everything

Why do they put coleslaw on the plate with the chips,whats wrong with mushy-peas?Only once had nice fish and chips in Canada that was at red lobster on merivale in Ottawa.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, mackem said:

Why do they put coleslaw on the plate with the chips,whats wrong with mushy-peas?Only once had nice fish and chips in Canada that was at red lobster on merivale in Ottawa.

Lol

why do they do a lot of things lol

all the mushy peas are grown here lol

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, dytkos said:

Been to that one in Camelford (Peckfish) 3 times, always been closed lol it won champion fish and chips then was sold and new owners won it the following year.

Cheers, D.

not bad the chippy on that dawlish sands caravan site.....near fishing comp....good selection of fish....cod,hake,skate,plaice etc?

10 hours ago, mackem said:

Does someone show up on a moped with a camping stove and get the pans on the go or what ?

and what's in the boxes cobras etc ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Does someone show up on a moped with a camping stove and get the pans on the go or what ?

and what's in the boxes cobras etc ?

It was just being built when I was there last year mate,i honestly couldn't see it doing well not with incredible pad thai and streetfood all along the road in Khao san,but who knows,i will see if its still open next time I am there,some brit guys dream.