15 hours ago, micky said:

Love Fish& Chips and if that's all you want you will not get better than here at Cromer .

DSCF3388.JPG

That looks the job. All you need now is to catch a trout.,,

14 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I wont tell ray your only codding him

You been a dublin man you might know better than me.There was a place just off O Connell street that done top class fish and chips. Think it was middle abbey street. It was a franchise. I forget the name.( Italian anyway ) I was never a champion of fish. I'm more of a burger man but that place was top notch.?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mostly pakies own the chippys around the area i live in now. for that reason i dont use them same as the local shops! Fuxk em.

Meal and the munchies solved in one sitting eh? My favourite chippy just for people watching     

Mary Jane's eh?...sounds perfect no wonder its popular

Posted Images

Aldeburgh in Suffolk chip shop well they got 2 either end of high st both owned by same folk   Both busy from the moment doors open proper good gear , the local gulls know the score and will take a chip out ya wrapper if u turn ya head wrong way lol if you toss a chip to one a thousand will be on you in a flash cnts are like refugees round a benefit office swarm all over the gaff and last I knew thers a local fine for feeding em ?? the gulls that is not much in the way of refugees as Suffolk is heaving with pigs pork pig shit and pig farms  plenty free range pigs  the place is crackling ?????????

8B9CFC5B-FF40-4140-8222-37E098887A4A.png

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Aldeburgh in Suffolk chip shop well they got 2 either end of high st both owned by same folk   Both busy from the moment doors open proper good gear , the local gulls know the score and will take a chip out ya wrapper if u turn ya head wrong way lol if you toss a chip to one a thousand will be on you in a flash cnts are like refugees round a benefit office swarm all over the gaff and last I knew thers a local fine for feeding em ?? the gulls that is not much in the way of refugees as Suffolk is heaving with pigs pork pig shit and pig farms  plenty free range pigs  the place is crackling ?????????

8B9CFC5B-FF40-4140-8222-37E098887A4A.png

Been to the one next to the pub  they are very good and as  has been said the queue  shows it , if you don't mind queuing  French's at Wells on Sea is superb and always the same 

• Like 1

That's what I remember most about my handful of trips to Uk Manchester. The fish, chips ,kebabs , pies and Cumberland hotdogs are far better than the shite we eat in Ireland.

For you norfolk boys the chippy in Lenwade is very good.

the downside is it isn’t open all the time.

had cracking cod and chips from a small place in Southwold I think near the quay

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Archi said:

For you norfolk boys the chippy in Lenwade is very good.

the downside is it isn’t open all the time.

had cracking cod and chips from a small place in Southwold I think near the quay

Was out a shed archi  by the crab boats ? 

Edited by green lurchers
30 minutes ago, Balaur said:

The one in Camelford Cornwall is good and one near my digs in Hereford is good too. When you find a decent one it's good local knowledge.  Not a fan of the donna/pizza /chippy same as I'm not a fan of indian/Chinese it's like magners cider stick to guiness leave cider to England lol... 

Been to that one in Camelford (Peckfish) 3 times, always been closed lol it won champion fish and chips then was sold and new owners won it the following year.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Balaur said:

That's another thing chippy's don't open enough hours when I asked a guy in bridgend he said his father never had to...no wonder kebabs are taking over . Can't be that hard to find staff to cover the later hours etc

Yeah most seem to shut 10 at the latest 

23 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Chip butty an curry sauce ?

how about list of good chippies as we all travel around 

I can recommended Aslans in Monmouth (sit down as well?)

frydays in bream in the Forest of Dean 

san telmos Dorchester Dorset ?

Might have to try the one at Monmouth, we're working away and stopping at Symonds yat. We've been using the king's head wetherspoons.