saying mike ashly has sold nufc

The googlizer puts Leicester at 5 billion. Man City at 22 billion and Man Utd at 4 billion. These are owners net worths but not club value. I don't know if I'd be more ashamed that Man City is worth 5 times Utd or Leicester  is worth a billion more going by those figures ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut max a bit of slack man,the stadium of light was PACKED last night   

None as happy as mike with that price tag..............they could have bought Sunderland and had 345 million change

Cant wait for maxs comments 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, delswal said:

I stand corrected............ your right it was Sullivan himself worth a billion, I should read a bit slower ?

Still it's a nice chunk of change doubling value in 4 years. 600 million is nothing to be sneezed at unless you take in to account players values  in the elite levels. https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/07/5c334cbd468aeb3c038b457a.htmlRoy Keane, Gerrard, Viera , Terry would of kicked the legs off the top 10 and we're not worth 200 million between them.

I'm not getting carried away with all that is being reported in the media. Would love to see a change of ownership to someone with a little bit more ambition regarding pushing the club on, get Rafa to sign a new contract, buy Rondon, retain the services of Perez and Longstaff, win the FA or League Cup at a push and qualify for Europe this coming season, even Europa League (even though watching the final now and it is shite so far). Don't expect to win the league this coming season, have waited long enough and 2020/21 would be ok with me. I can dream.

8 hours ago, eastcoast said:

And there will be dancing in the streets by the banks of the broad majestic Tyne if it has ...more than likely we will have been sold down the river once again though. 

As long as it's down the Tyne and not the Wear EC eh lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, delswal said:

As long as it's down the Tyne and not the Wear EC eh lol

Could be a while before there’s dancing by the banks of the slightly wide almost impressive Wear when it comes to football matters...not my concern. 

• Like 1
On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 14:39, WILF said:

In truthfulness I only think about them on this forum mate because of all the nonsense silly nuts has come out with over the years.

There are actually a couple of normal, non deluded Sunderland lads on this forum and they talk sense about football like most lads who have a clue do......there’s just the one that’s comedy gold ! Lol 

Cut max a bit of slack man,the stadium of light was PACKED last night :ninja:

62199185_2417142524975832_3126158329408126976_n.jpg

62015057_2417142468309171_1349700284586131456_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2