saying mike ashly has sold nufc

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I suppose that's shares for ya?  at a guess

I would of guessed London clubs would have value but I'm shocked at 750 million. FairPlay anyways and best of luck to them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut max a bit of slack man,the stadium of light was PACKED last night   

None as happy as mike with that price tag..............they could have bought Sunderland and had 345 million change

Cant wait for maxs comments 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, jiggy said:

Where did the 250 million go.

It probably followed Bilić and Payet out of the door. Not saying they nicked it, but the club was riding high in that period.

7 hours ago, Nicepix said:

It probably followed Bilić and Payet out of the door. Not saying they nicked it, but the club was riding high in that period.

I’m sure there are all sorts of factors they use, it like why is a £1 work x amount of dollars one day and something else the next.

I think Sunderland’s last valuation was a bag of chips and a packet of wet wipes to clean dog shit off your shoes ! 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, j j m said:

i take it you don't like sunderland wilf mate

In truthfulness I only think about them on this forum mate because of all the nonsense silly nuts has come out with over the years.

There are actually a couple of normal, non deluded Sunderland lads on this forum and they talk sense about football like most lads who have a clue do......there’s just the one that’s comedy gold ! Lol 

• Like 2

So did all the bitching about the glazers taking over Man Utd and stealing their soul leave them in a better position or worse overall? Is the strength of been a global brand  keeping them up there with the wealthiest in premier league considering they aren't in a champions league spot? 

19 hours ago, delswal said:

in 2016 West Hams net worth was a cool 1 billion todays value a mere 754 million and a bit of loose change

Not sure where you,ve had that figure from mate but we,ve never been valued at a billion.....you sure you havent looked at the figure for David Sullivan himself.

In 2015 we was worth 245 million and today we are worth 597 million.....for me the sacrifices made were not worth doubling the value but then i dont own the club.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

In truthfulness I only think about them on this forum mate because of all the nonsense silly nuts has come out with over the years.

There are actually a couple of normal, non deluded Sunderland lads on this forum and they talk sense about football like most lads who have a clue do......there’s just the one that’s comedy gold ! Lol 

Wilf mate i enjoy your contribution to thl but i've got a sneaky suspicion your extremely jelous of max's knowledge regarding football and prehaps sunderlands proud history compared to west hams.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not sure where you,ve had that figure from mate but we,ve never been valued at a billion.....you sure you havent looked at the figure for David Sullivan himself.

In 2015 we was worth 245 million and today we are worth 597 million.....for me the sacrifices made were not worth doubling the value but then i dont own the club.

I stand corrected............ your right it was Sullivan himself worth a billion, I should read a bit slower ?