Litters planned or due

id like to add ,the last time i bred a litter was maybe 6 or 7 years ago,and before that was a litter of pits 10 years before that ,so im not experienced in the art of dog breeding ,and now im going to bed cause im inebriated a little...

• Thanks 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

Can everyone just CALM THE f**k DOWN Always wanted to say that just never got chance 

These 2, when the bitch decides to break! 

Posted Images

On 11/06/2019 at 23:05, jigsaw said:

id like to add ,the last time i bred a litter was maybe 6 or 7 years ago,and before that was a litter of pits 10 years before that ,so im not experienced in the art of dog breeding ,and now im going to bed cause im inebriated a little...

On 11/06/2019 at 23:17, W. Katchum said:

Stop stressing, your only concern here is getting the raciest bitch pup for me an what ever you want ???

I'll take the smallest most kelpie looking bitch ?

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You interested mate? 

No ?

Doubt I'll have another lurcher tbh unless it's a reverse 3/4 collie 

These pups if they become reality will be / could be very effective on any terrain and on most quarry I believe,if my last one was anything to go by, shooting companion,ferreting companion,terrier companion,lamping and pheasant flusher and goat finder and blood trail assistant...lol....got the vet booked for Monday night,to check when she's ready to go to the stud dog...

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

These pups if they become reality will be / could be very effective on any terrain and on most quarry I believe,if my last one was anything to go by, shooting companion,ferreting companion,terrier companion,lamping and pheasant flusher and goat finder and blood trail assistant...lol....got the vet booked for Monday night,to check when she's ready to go to the stud dog...

Pretty good sales pitch that jig. Only joking lol. Hope the mating goes well. How tall are sire and dam jig?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Pretty good sales pitch that jig. Only joking lol. Hope the mating goes well. How tall are sire and dam jig?

the dam is 25tts ,coursing greyhound bitch ,the sires 22 ,pure working kelpie ,i wont have a big price on these at all ,i want one badly myself and then cover costs and jabs ,and it will be the last litter i breed i reckon for manys the year lol

• Like 4

thanks DC,ive been out looking for the goats a few times and to be honest im lost without the bitch Taz,she was a partner and mate more than anything else ,and im not a soppy person ,but without a dog up the hill its hard to find ...i keep thinking ,''IF TAZ WAS HERE SHE'D DO THIS ,or SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WERE ABOUT '', when i head back and find a mob 50 meters from where i had previously walked