Litters planned or due

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

Can everyone just CALM THE f**k DOWN Always wanted to say that just never got chance 

These 2, when the bitch decides to break! 

Posted Images

1/8 Beddy, 3/8 Whip, 1/2 Grey

Made the 10hr 500mile round trip today to see these and put mi money down. Cracking healthy litter. Saw both parents and spent a couple hours with owners. Only thing now is to choose between 2 bitches, a brindle which I originally wanted and a black & white which the misus and kids prefer and showed a bit more oomph with her siblings! Both look top pups and good breeding. Think the B&W is edging it at the min.

20190608_172417.jpg

20190608_171840.jpg

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

crackers them?especially the brindle ?

Haha! Cheers pal! Might aswell muddy the water!

They have got the breeding to make some good dogs, be down to me to now to make sure the potential is realised. ?

Brindle one would do it for me one because I love brindle and also quite and more layed back isn't always a bad thing and nothing to say it's going to stay like that at this point in a pup if the breeding is there that you are after your only really going off looks. My mum just got a new dog right go'er with its litter mates she's had him a couple of month now and he's one chilled out little fella unlike her other one which is mental!! 

• Like 1
On 08/06/2019 at 23:26, ryaldinhio said:

1/8 Beddy, 3/8 Whip, 1/2 Grey

Made the 10hr 500mile round trip today to see these and put mi money down. Cracking healthy litter. Saw both parents and spent a couple hours with owners. Only thing now is to choose between 2 bitches, a brindle which I originally wanted and a black & white which the misus and kids prefer and showed a bit more oomph with her siblings! Both look top pups and good breeding. Think the B&W is edging it at the min.

Should be pretty nippy.

19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Should be pretty nippy.

Hoping so fella. My first proper running dog so learning curve for me aswell. Tried to give myself best chance with breed selection for what I'm guna be doing I.e. mainly ferreting and mooching rabbits in small/med fields. So bull strength and Sal stamina not needed for me. Hopefully she comes good ?.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Hoping so fella. My first proper running dog so learning curve for me aswell. Tried to give myself best chance with breed selection for what I'm guna be doing I.e. mainly ferreting and mooching rabbits in small/med fields. So bull strength and Sal stamina not needed for me. Hopefully she comes good ?.

Good luck with it mate. Seen a few similarly bred lurchers do very well ?

• Like 1

my greyhound bitch started to break last Thursday at last ,I rang the man with the kelpie stud dog ,,200 euros to cover the bitch ,so vets next Saturday ,get her swabbed ,and hopefully get her lined ,im waiting for this dog to break for months ,fingers x i can get this done and dusted ,shes a very hard bitch to mate ,but her ped is top class so lets see if i can manage ...

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll get w kennel sorted ???

dont get carried away ,im a disaster when it comes to breeding ,if i can get them mated ,then i will do a proper job on everything else ,but i hate the breeding process ,i get anxious waiting to get them paired up ...lol..ive a lad thats a dinger at mating difficult dogs on standby,hes coming with me when we go to do the deed ,the stud dog is a very well used stud so hes sorted ,its just this firking greyhound bitch ,she barely swells in the vulva department when shes in ,you wouldnt even know shes in heat

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1