Litters planned or due

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

Can everyone just CALM THE f**k DOWN Always wanted to say that just never got chance 

These 2, when the bitch decides to break! 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, poxon said:

We cool brother ??Can’t be assed with tit for tat bollox any ho i was just playing the game I’m sure dan was as well I don’t want to be propositioned to fight big man in a lay bye for £1000 any way?????The hunting life is a funny place black neck dan starts trying to crank me I start nibbleing then start receiving a few pms off a few people dishing dirt on him to use as ammo straight after my funny replie this morning that are all in jest an having the crack one of the guys said he’s his friend said he’s a know it all twat the picture he paints of him self on here is different to reality don’t bite to the shit he talks. but to be honest I like dan hes a funny guy that can always relied up on to add funny banter and some times quite fairy tail story’s but I think he’s sound 

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Mate it don’t make no difference I’m not a kiss an tell type and I’m not getting my wooden spoon out An getting it covered in other people’s shit not my business! that’s why I left it there I don’t get involved with all that shit this place is full of back stabbing c**ts any way I’d rather just banter with people than throw ammo at them than make enemies with them 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ye never tho? ye tried making out his pals are slating him behind his back ffs ?? that’s the opposite of leavein it there ?

Ok if that’s your opinion and what you believe good for you?? It accounts for nothing 

2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Aup pierre where u bin hows things mate and hows the dogs PM if you like and we can slag some feckers off over a tin of Heinz ???

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Aup pierre where u bin hows things mate and hows the dogs PM if you like and we can slag some feckers off over a tin of Heinz ???

Im good pal and dogs are grand putting on the pounds having a lazy summer, and yourself 

19 hours ago, alun1960 said:

Back on track girls , BeddyXwhip X greyhound dam whipXgrey sire ready in a few weeks not my litter but pm me if and will give contact no I have litter sister to dam and the old beddy dog  . 

What size are the parents alun? any of the pups rough coated? atb.