Litters planned or due

I'm considering a running dog, mainly for bunnies. Ferreting dog and general mooching on lamp. Been looking for a while and there doesn't seem to be much about other than a few bred for ?

Anyone on here got any planned or due? 

Cheers Ry

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

Can everyone just CALM THE f**k DOWN Always wanted to say that just never got chance 

These 2, when the bitch decides to break! 

Posted Images

Personally I’d go for a collie x mate if your just after rabbits, Don’t get me wrong love all the other small types whippets/bedyx/ terrierx but collie x just does it for me quick learner, good feet, brains, short or long haired and tough skin but that’s just my preference 

• Like 1
On 26/05/2019 at 23:47, ryaldinhio said:

I'm considering a running dog, mainly for bunnies. Ferreting dog and general mooching on lamp. Been looking for a while and there doesn't seem to be much about other than a few bred for ?

Anyone on here got any planned or due? 

Cheers Ry

lad on here has a 9 month dog advertised, nice looking dog whippet x grey x sal could be the ideal thing to get you going come the season 

and not far from you..........wakefield I think he is 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, delswal said:

lad on here has a 9 month dog advertised, nice looking dog whippet x grey x sal could be the ideal thing to get you going come the season 

and not far from you..........wakefield I think he is 

Thanks for that pal but when I do go for it I will be getting a pup. I think the early days and bonding time is as important as the training. Just personal opinion, I'm sure there is plenty picked older dogs up that have come good.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Thanks for that pal but when I do go for it I will be getting a pup. I think the early days and bonding time is as important as the training. Just personal opinion, I'm sure there is plenty picked older dogs up that have come good.

No probs pal ?

On 28/05/2019 at 20:51, keepdiggin said:

Any deerhound collie greys getting bred these days 

Vicky steadman put a post up the other day of her traditional work bred Lurcher litter due there collie/greyhound deerhound greyhound bedlington greyhound with a small drop of whippet on both sides of the breeding parents are 24-24.5tts both do the job in hand regular i know vicky personally she travels all up an down the country to work her bitch (Heidi)id give this bitch some credit without bumming the breeding up because I know vicky but I’d class this bitch as one of these mythical wonder dogs as the bitch is a very classy bitch to people in the know I don’t think there’s any pups available when there born but wouldn’t hurt to get your self on the list if your interested in potentially having one but on my talks with vicky Heidi would need to produce about 20 bitches in the litter to satisfy the back log ??? got my name in there as a potential front runner for one the minute I heard she was considering lining her ??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Vicky steadman put a post up the other day of her traditional work bred Lurcher litter due there collie/greyhound deerhound greyhound bedlington greyhound with a small drop of whippet on both sides of the breeding parents are 24-24.5tts both do the job in hand regular i know vicky personally she travels all up an down the country to work her bitch (Heidi)id give this bitch some credit without bumming the breeding up because I know vicky but I’d class this bitch as one of these mythical wonder dogs as the bitch is a very classy bitch to people in the know I don’t think there’s any pups available when there born but wouldn’t hurt to get your self on the list if your interested in potentially having one but on my talks with vicky Heidi would need to produce about 20 bitches in the litter to satisfy the back log ??? got my name in there as a potential front runner for one the minute I heard she was considering lining her ??

how old are the sire and dam please?

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

how old are the sire and dam please?

Was thinking that too. Where's all the 'peddler, bitch is too young, parents need 4 seasons of graft behind them' etc etc. But didn't want to upset the applecart lol

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Was thinking that too. Where's all the 'peddler, bitch is too young, parents need 4 seasons of graft behind them' etc etc. But didn't want to upset the applecart lol

bit young for me......

don't matter though as I wont be having 1?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yeah it’s a year younger than vicky planned  her other back up dog was retired through injury I mean if she was breeding out of dirt and demanding a high price tag to line her pockets I’d be the first person to brand her a peddler but it’s not the case the bitch is a real good classy bitch with a good running style loads of people have seen this bitch run she’s a stylish bitch not that I need to bum it up to try an help home pups because there’s a waiting list prior to mating but I’m sure if you pm vicky an offer her a good nights running on the beam shed take you up on the offer she’s a sound lady 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yeah it’s a year younger than vicky planned  her other back up dog was retired through injury I mean if she was breeding out of dirt and demanding a high price tag to line her pockets I’d be the first person to brand her a peddler but it’s not the case the bitch is a real good classy bitch with a good running style loads of people have seen this bitch run she’s a stylish bitch not that I need to bum it up to try an help home pups because there’s a waiting list prior to mating but I’m sure if you pm vicky an offer her a good nights running on the beam shed take you up on the offer she’s a sound lady 

I'm with you mate. You won't hear any of that bollox off me. Yeah and that bitch does look  very nice. Also, it's rather refreshing to see a pair of similar 'old scool' types with NO bull blood, put together ?

• Like 1