Next Tory Leader?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

will not matter they all lie and none will deliver what we voted for

That’s my thoughts on it too, we need a true British lover through n through that does not want it’s traditions dropped like a bad habit either, hunting, fishing and all field sports are all part of B

Isn’t rabb a raging anti??? If he is he should only be talked about with dis stain. Who in their right fcuking mind would want another anti in the top job in the country. 

Thing is that Camemoron only allowed a referendum because UKIP were taking voters away from the Tories over the EU issues that Camemoron could not sort directly with the EU. When the vote went the way it did I predicted that if Brexit did not happen through any reason Farage would return and wipe out the Tories. That looks like the situation today. If the Tories don't complete Brexit they and Labour will wiped off the face of Parliament, at least for the short term.

UKIP or The Brexit Party are as someone said a one trick pony. That is why Farage walked away once the Leave vote prevailed (unlike Wee Jimmy Kranky who  thinks 'the vote of a lifetime' means nothing).  Farage has not claimed to be anything other than a Brexiteer. He has not interfered in any other domestic or foreign policies so it would look like once the UK has left the EU he will once again slip into the shadows - Job Done!  The Tories know that their only chance of survival is to complete Brexit and the only matter for discussion is how they are going to achieve it. If they complete Brexit they will once again take the votes that UKIP / TBP would get if Brexit was cancelled. Corade Corbyn has painted himself into a corner and there is no way out.

That is why I think they will pick Rab or Davies if Davies runs. They are full on  Brexiteers and would show commitment to the completion of Brexit.

• Like 2

As I said in the Brexit thread IMO Domonic Raab, I know he's not liked by the hunting fraternity but I think he's the only one for the job. We need someone that believes in Brexit, because May didn't believe in it. I personally think he's got the ball to pull it off.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Arry said:

As I said in the Brexit thread IMO Domonic Raab, I know he's not liked by the hunting fraternity but I think he's the only one for the job. We need someone that believes in Brexit, because May didn't believe in it. I personally think he's got the ball to pull it off.

Cheers Arry

Just the one?  ?

?

• Like 1

Would of liked Mogg to put his name forward, Raab gets my vote or possibly Davies. Raab handled himself well on the Andrew Mar show this morning even explaining himself to Kens point earlier on in this thread. 

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Isn’t rabb a raging anti??? If he is he should only be talked about with dis stain. Who in their right fcuking mind would want another anti in the top job in the country. 

That’s my thoughts on it too, we need a true British lover through n through that does not want it’s traditions dropped like a bad habit either, hunting, fishing and all field sports are all part of British culture as much as fish n chips or dipping biscuits in yer tea, all these preaching vegans and rabbit antis, antifa, and constant protestors from the weirdo left need kicked into touch. About time they were treated as the terrorists that they are. Also the mosques that are convicted of hate preaching should be closed down for good. The rules should be for everybody that lives or comes here. They must accept us and our ways or persona non gratis. And stop all migration until the illegals and benefit tourists are rounded up and deported back from where they came. And any criminal elements kicked out after getting out of prison. 

• Like 5
On 26/05/2019 at 20:35, Lenmcharristar said:

That’s my thoughts on it too, we need a true British lover through n through that does not want it’s traditions dropped like a bad habit either, hunting, fishing and all field sports are all part of British culture as much as fish n chips or dipping biscuits in yer tea, all these preaching vegans and rabbit antis, antifa, and constant protestors from the weirdo left need kicked into touch. About time they were treated as the terrorists that they are. Also the mosques that are convicted of hate preaching should be closed down for good. The rules should be for everybody that lives or comes here. They must accept us and our ways or persona non gratis. And stop all migration until the illegals and benefit tourists are rounded up and deported back from where they came. And any criminal elements kicked out after getting out of prison. 

Never gonna happen......everyone’s too frightened of offending anyone......and I’m not just talking about MPs 

• Like 2
On 26/05/2019 at 17:45, fred90 said:

bought up in labour heartland and a ex coalminer. from a thatcher hating family. now in public sector and first measly pay rise since Cameron froze it in 2010.farage is all about farage he has no policies only brexit he couldn't win seats when ukip was at its height. my only regret is Lord sutch is dead. 

Thats not right he wants change the two others dont that is for sure aand thats the problem tory labour just the same why not give some one else a try could it be any worse

46 minutes ago, twobob said:

Thats not right he wants change the two others dont that is for sure aand thats the problem tory labour just the same why not give some one else a try could it be any worse

farage is the biggest ego trip there is. make him PM and he would shit himself. 

• Like 3

I just don't see a natural leader emerging.

Boris is a likeable buffoon in my opinion, no problem having him in politics to bring a bit of life to the situation, but I don't see him as a PM!