Next Tory Leader?

I'll have a punt on Rab unless Davies is persuaded to run in which case I'd go for him.

I think that the Stop Boris campaign will prevent him from winning the last vote. In some ways it might mirror the French elections where Macron got in just to stop le Pen winning.

• Like 3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

will not matter they all lie and none will deliver what we voted for

That’s my thoughts on it too, we need a true British lover through n through that does not want it’s traditions dropped like a bad habit either, hunting, fishing and all field sports are all part of B

Isn’t rabb a raging anti??? If he is he should only be talked about with dis stain. Who in their right fcuking mind would want another anti in the top job in the country. 

I might be wrong but I think everyone of the candidates at some stage voted for Theresa mays deal which shows they are spineless worms that will buckle under enough pressure. I would like to see Steve baker run as he held firm to his convictions and never voted on that pathetic deal ........

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jok said:

Fred 90. Which village pal ? Ours will mainly be Appleby Magna and Measham. Jok.

Blackwell, Newton and Tibshelf. we have main line at 1 end and a spur line cutting village in half

• Confused 1

Who ever it is it should be an out n out leave voter,  never in my lifetime have I ever seen a chicken shit pm bow and appease those that lost the vote, the whole system needs over hauled and a leaflet stating what democracy means so that the dumb fcuk lefty remainers understand how it works

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hs2 phase 2b budget was 56bn it's said to be now 100bn.money would be better spent improving existing rail in the North. a lot of ministers now against it. as for brexit refusing to leave without a deal seriously weakens your bargaining power. 

7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Heard they've said they'd spent too much to cancel the job now. Talk about throwing good money....but transport does need to improve should be roads in my lifetime have been swamped traffic jams and rush hours everywhere these days.

its not the transport that's the problem it's too many people in the country. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I can't see us getting the brexit we voted for. I have been a Labour voter all my life but I couldn't vote for corbyn. if there was a election I don't know how I would vote. 

Well Fred if you ever vote labour again how could you live with yourself? A vote for labour is a vote to bring GB to an end

bought up in labour heartland and a ex coalminer. from a thatcher hating family. now in public sector and first measly pay rise since Cameron froze it in 2010.farage is all about farage he has no policies only brexit he couldn't win seats when ukip was at its height. my only regret is Lord sutch is dead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Gove is a snake.

Spot on there i can't stand the man.

1 hour ago, socks said:

I might be wrong but I think everyone of the candidates at some stage voted for Theresa mays deal which shows they are spineless worms that will buckle under enough pressure. I would like to see Steve baker run as he held firm to his convictions and never voted on that pathetic deal ........

Mark Francois picked up on that and said he would like to see Steve Baker.

SINDASOX