sunderland v charlton,predictions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Posted Images

Fair play to max coming back on so soon after their loss after losing at Wembley, not like some of the Pool fans.. ??

This site is full of piss take and banter, most have thick skins and some just create another account :clapper:?

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just ' being the word .

Both sides were poor in a poor game .

Williams being the difference for them when he came on.

Typical eh.

2 goals only just !!......you didn’t even score!

Charlton May have been poor (in your opinion) but they wasn’t as poor as your mob !........lol lol

8 hours ago, WILF said:

2 goals only just !!......you didn’t even score!

Charlton May have been poor (in your opinion) but they wasn’t as poor as your mob !........lol lol

Fact is it's league 1 football, what standard of football do you think you're going to get, the lower division the lower the standard of play that's a fact. If either team could turn a decent performance in they would not be in the league they are. Go watch non-league football and you soon begin to realise why they are non-league.

Granted some games you will get entertainment, but the lack of skills and ability show why teams are were they are for a reason.

8 hours ago, Mister Gain said:

This Sunderland supporter assumed the Trafalgar Sq fountain was deeper than 18".

Love the end when his pal says " do it again" maybe he should have done and knocked some sense back into the daft cnut. ,

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

?

20 or so draws' 

5th place league 1 finish.

Not having the nouse to put opposition to bed.

Playing lads out of position when lads who are fit can play that position but can't get a sniff .

Making Honeyman club captain.

Sticking with Power when Mcgeough is twice the player.

Not having the bottle to utilise our Youth in ' 

Hume

Robson

Embleton

Mumba

Molyneux

Kimpioka

Some of which played and battered Wolves 3-0 in the last game of the Championship season.

Ross did ok but failed on a few levels also.

He could still be here next season and if he is im sure he will till Christmas gets the supports backing but if he starts with a few draws or worse still losses he will be under immediate pressure if still here at all .

I didn't realise you drew so many max has losing that kid in January been a reason max wasn't there talk of the club being sold and major investment is that still going to happen now 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your the 1 being Silly ' Again?

Dont worry you will get your usual face life likes to keep you going lol ?

Did any Sunderland player put the ball in the Charlton net and score a goal?.....it’s not a hard question 

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But it's a silly question to try SCORE Browney points ??

No, I said you didn’t even score and you said “but it was 2-1”........then have proceeded to swerve the point that in fact I’m right, you didn’t score !

Im not really bothered because my club play in the top tier but I was just pointing something out.

3 hours ago, delswal said:

Fact is it's league 1 football, what standard of football do you think you're going to get, the lower division the lower the standard of play that's a fact. If either team could turn a decent performance in they would not be in the league they are. Go watch non-league football and you soon begin to realise why they are non-league.

Granted some games you will get entertainment, but the lack of skills and ability show why teams are were they are for a reason.

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier league to mid table championship is almost a different sport in terms of quality....but then from first division down to level 6 is negligible ive seen sides in the Nationwide South that im pretty sure could hang with second and third division teams in a one off game...but something im realising is that finances at the lower end of football are even more important than the premiership in terms of success.

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Get yourself over to the track and field a bit more often Wilf to shout them on.

That armchair must be threadbare and worn ?☺️

Swerve ! Lol 

16 hours ago, delswal said:

Even if Villa fail Gnash, I think you will see Grealish in the premiership

Im not so sure he seems a bit old school to me,the type of local lad that ends up a 1 club player.....would be nice to see....looks like they have this game sewn up anyway.