j j m

sunderland v charlton,predictions

Come on lads you have to leave the stadium we need to lock up, we know it's a shock but you have to go home, the game finished 5 hours ago.

image.png.d2f8559b0fe9946e12616e173578829a.png

Our first season under new owners and a new manager , to be in the final of the play offs is a result in itself , usually were fighting relegation at the end of the season , so as they say onwards and upwards and look forward to next season 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

Our first season under new owners and a new manager , to be in the final of the play offs is a result in itself , usually were fighting relegation at the end of the season , so as they say onwards and upwards and look forward to next season 

As much as I take the pish, I would put a few quid on sunderland getting auto promotion next season if they can hang onto the squad they have now 

• Like 2

id like to see them come up,id like to see any north east team do well

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, delswal said:

As much as I take the pish, I would put a few quid on sunderland getting auto promotion next season if they can hang onto the squad they have now 

Get rid of cattermole replace him with rodwell who should never have been sold in the first place play 4 3 3 in the first half then 4 4 2 in the second half rodwell dropping deep with the wing backs pushing forward but I await max to put me right on formations and tactics 

So the irrelevant 2 bobbers couldnt even crawl in through the back door eh......good luck to Lee Bowyer they,ll have a few good tussles with Millwall next year.

Now,Villa and Derby....not sure who i want there id like to see Frank Lampard do well but id also like to see the kid Grealish in the premier league....quite fancy Villa to pull it off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So the irrelevant 2 bobbers couldnt even crawl in through the back door eh......good luck to Lee Bowyer they,ll have a few good tussles with Millwall next year.

Now,Villa and Derby....not sure who i want there id like to see Frank Lampard do well but id also like to see the kid Grealish in the premier league....quite fancy Villa to pull it off.

Even if Villa fail Gnash, I think you will see Grealish in the premiership

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villaman said:

Even better game on Villa Derby

hope they do it , get another west mid club  up there , with the wolves  to play .

I've just got back in from Wembley,I took two of the kids down. Sunderland where sh*te,the best team won and it's better for Sunderland to stay where they are and try to continue rebuilding . jmho 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, MickC said:

I've just got back in from Wembley,I took two of the kids down. Sunderland where sh*te,the best team won and it's better for Sunderland to stay where they are and try to continue rebuilding . jmho 

that bad Mick?

Blimey a sensible Sunderland fan i thought it was a mirage for a minute.........chin up Mick we,ve all been there,arrived home at midnight having travelled the country for a piss poor defeat.....its what makes the victories all the more sweet.

• Like 1

Last year I met Ray Graydon former manager and Aston Villa player who was staying at the same hotel I was staying at in Beer in  Devon an absolute gentleman who had some great stories and also bought me and my wife a beer so on that basis I hope Villa smash it. 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Get rid of cattermole replace him with rodwell who should never have been sold in the first place play 4 3 3 in the first half then 4 4 2 in the second half rodwell dropping deep with the wing backs pushing forward but I await max to put me right on formations and tactics 

You leave Rodwell where he is thanks, hasn't taken up the offer of a contract extension here yet 😥

Cheers, D.

if derby lose makes it easy for lampard to take the Chelsea job ...

• Haha 1

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4