sunderland v charlton,predictions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, delswal said:

As much as I take the pish, I would put a few quid on sunderland getting auto promotion next season if they can hang onto the squad they have now 

Get rid of cattermole replace him with rodwell who should never have been sold in the first place play 4 3 3 in the first half then 4 4 2 in the second half rodwell dropping deep with the wing backs pushing forward but I await max to put me right on formations and tactics 

So the irrelevant 2 bobbers couldnt even crawl in through the back door eh......good luck to Lee Bowyer they,ll have a few good tussles with Millwall next year.

Now,Villa and Derby....not sure who i want there id like to see Frank Lampard do well but id also like to see the kid Grealish in the premier league....quite fancy Villa to pull it off.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So the irrelevant 2 bobbers couldnt even crawl in through the back door eh......good luck to Lee Bowyer they,ll have a few good tussles with Millwall next year.

Now,Villa and Derby....not sure who i want there id like to see Frank Lampard do well but id also like to see the kid Grealish in the premier league....quite fancy Villa to pull it off.

Even if Villa fail Gnash, I think you will see Grealish in the premiership

• Like 1

I've just got back in from Wembley,I took two of the kids down. Sunderland where sh*te,the best team won and it's better for Sunderland to stay where they are and try to continue rebuilding . jmho 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, MickC said:

I've just got back in from Wembley,I took two of the kids down. Sunderland where sh*te,the best team won and it's better for Sunderland to stay where they are and try to continue rebuilding . jmho 

that bad Mick?

Blimey a sensible Sunderland fan i thought it was a mirage for a minute.........chin up Mick we,ve all been there,arrived home at midnight having travelled the country for a piss poor defeat.....its what makes the victories all the more sweet.

• Like 1

Last year I met Ray Graydon former manager and Aston Villa player who was staying at the same hotel I was staying at in Beer in  Devon an absolute gentleman who had some great stories and also bought me and my wife a beer so on that basis I hope Villa smash it. 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Get rid of cattermole replace him with rodwell who should never have been sold in the first place play 4 3 3 in the first half then 4 4 2 in the second half rodwell dropping deep with the wing backs pushing forward but I await max to put me right on formations and tactics 

You leave Rodwell where he is thanks, hasn't taken up the offer of a contract extension here yet ?

Cheers, D.

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A long old day yesterday on the road for 6am

on Wembley Way for 11-30am

Few cans and a bit craic then into the Stadium for just after 2pm

Charlton were just the better side in a poor game .

To loose with 6 seconds to go was a bit of a b*****d but there you go.

Home for around midnight .

Ross FOOKED up giving Honeyman the Captaincy .

Far to young and inexperienced ' all it did was create a situation whereby he was undrpppable if fit .

Thus he was played out of position  most of the time just so that he was on the pitch.

Cattermole should of been club Captain all day long.

Next season the Academy kids 

Hume

Embleton

Mumba and Kimpioka need to be given their head.

Will Ross still be Manager ?????

That remains to be seen.

Sunderland Til We Die.

What makes you question wether Ross will still be there max 

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

?

20 or so draws' 

5th place league 1 finish.

Not having the nouse to put opposition to bed.

Playing lads out of position when lads who are fit can play that position but can't get a sniff .

Making Honeyman club captain.

Sticking with Power when Mcgeough is twice the player.

Not having the bottle to utilise our Youth in ' 

Hume

Robson

Embleton

Mumba

Molyneux

Kimpioka

Some of which played and battered Wolves 3-0 in the last game of the Championship season.

Ross did ok but failed on a few levels also.

He could still be here next season and if he is im sure he will till Christmas gets the supports backing but if he starts with a few draws or worse still losses he will be under immediate pressure if still here at all .

I think he will still be there Max,  who else is there to take the job on or who have as shown an interest? I think, he keeps the job and Sunderland don't rock the boat he will get you automatic promotion next season. 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

If he goes there will be a que of managers willing to come to Safc .

Well, you are certainly on course for one record......which small football club sacked the most managers ever?

In that record at least you will truly be able to say the fans played their part !

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, delswal said:

that bad Mick?

Unfortunately they where that bad, it was a case of same old Sunderland, just when you think things could be turning the corner they let you down again ! Im not an avid football fan but nothing flowed about there game at all, everything seemed to come down the right side from Sunderland, very little play from down the left there was no presence in front of goal and I thought the ref was a bit poor at times but Charlton where the better team and deserved the win . jmho

Edited by MickC