sunderland v charlton,predictions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Posted Images

Maybe it's for the best they have found a level were they can actually win a few games to keep the gravy happy and after all the recent disappointments in recent seasons I think they will be happy with that shame players like cattermole bottle it on the big stage 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Maybe it's for the best they have found a level were they can actually win a few games to keep the gravy happy and after all the recent disappointments in recent seasons I think they will be happy with that shame players like cattermole bottle it on the big stage 

Gotta fancy Sunderland for automatic promotion next season if they can hang to players 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Snaps me , 

if they’d won he’d have been on giving it the big “we’re on our way back , best fans ever , cattermole deserves a knighthood , other vague half truths etc” 

instead f**k all. 

Fact 

Did you really expect any other ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Be interesting to see what jack grealish does over the summer  

To be fair stiff I think he will move if they don't win he's definitely prem  class and if he does villa will get a very decent sum for him I would say one way or another he's got a bright future 

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Be interesting to see what jack grealish does over the summer  

Depends who comes in for him, If Villa fail to get promotion he will be gone either way 

Our first season under new owners and a new manager , to be in the final of the play offs is a result in itself , usually were fighting relegation at the end of the season , so as they say onwards and upwards and look forward to next season 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, steve66 said:

Our first season under new owners and a new manager , to be in the final of the play offs is a result in itself , usually were fighting relegation at the end of the season , so as they say onwards and upwards and look forward to next season 

As much as I take the pish, I would put a few quid on sunderland getting auto promotion next season if they can hang onto the squad they have now 

• Like 2