7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats because the little c**ts moan so much about not having fresh water they drink it all instead !

Every day, Little Sampson has to walk 50 miles to the swimming pool ! Lol 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When we was 16/17 odd me and a few pals drove out to a place called Larkswood in Chingford a couple of times one summer to get amongst the treacles all laying about in their bikinis?.... it was an ope

I love a good swim and f**k around in the water.  We go to the local baths most Saturdays or Friday afternoons. Free entry. My little girl loves the water and my boy is getting the bug as well. 

Can't like it bosun but that's spot on mate.    I've 3 girls, 2 of which live with me and have been going  swimming lessons since 8/12 weeks old. 3 year old can swim 5 metres, dive to the bo

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Seen a doc on those guys who free drive for fish huge lung capacity it's a dna thing 

I was lucky enough to stay with these guys for a while.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mackem said:

I was lucky enough to stay with these guys for a while.

I watched that twice, the second time, I held my breath the moment he went underwater needless to say if I had that spear gun the fish would have been safe.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

but like you had a fear of going under water..

the difference is I HAVE A FEAR GOING INTO WATER ,NOT UNDER  lol...and yet ive spent hours alone in a rowing boat fishing on a huge lake,and no problem doing so ,and at the time no life jackets on ,I did have a good scare on Lower lough ERNE,just off Garison town years ago ....,took the kids fishing on a boat with a motor ,way out the weather changed ,winds picked up and we got f****d from hell to high heaven ,i turned it back and the 2 kids were screaming in fear with the boat being battered ,it was like being out at sea ,so i went close to land and gave the boat back and told him keep the hire money ,and i did dozens of trips sea fishing in really rough weather and never bothered me one bit ,but the minute the water is higher than my hips ,im f****d lol..

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

the difference is I HAVE A FEAR GOING INTO WATER ,NOT UNDER  lol...and yet ive spent hours alone in a rowing boat fishing on a huge lake,and no problem doing so ,and at the time no life jackets on ,I did have a good scare on Lower lough ERNE,just off Garison town years ago ....,took the kids fishing on a boat with a motor ,way out the weather changed ,winds picked up and we got f****d from hell to high heaven ,i turned it back and the 2 kids were screaming in fear with the boat being battered ,it was like being out at sea ,so i went close to land and gave the boat back and told him keep the hire money ,and i did dozens of trips sea fishing in really rough weather and never bothered me one bit ,but the minute the water is higher than my hips ,im f****d lol..

It is just a mindset! I don't fear much but I hate bare feet near me .?

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

It is just a mindset! I don't fear much but I hate bare feet near me .?

well put me in water and talk me into swimming and i will pay you handsomely lol....mindset or not i will never swim ,and i know that for sure ,i dont even try now ,too old ...some bollix when on hols though lol

2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

well put me in water and talk me into swimming and i will pay you handsomely lol....mindset or not i will never swim ,and i know that for sure ,i dont even try now ,too old ...some bollix when on hols though lol

Different blokes different strokes. I would jump off the Niagara Falls or Hoover dam before I would touch any c**ts feet. I can't even walk around without socks on myself. Some people just dislike different things and I hate toes ? I'm perfectly happy to get drowned.?

6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Different blokes different strokes. I would jump off the Niagara Falls or Hoover dam before I would touch any c**ts feet. I can't even walk around without socks on myself. Some people just dislike different things and I hate toes ? I'm perfectly happy to get drowned.?

knock yerself out ,just put that stags head in yer will for me ,lol some beast he is