Where’s it gone

Correct me if I'm wrong but fox dropper and mixed grill seem like two little school boy bullies. One pipes up and the others not far behind. As I said correct me if I'm wrong as ye two no doubt will but I'd say yere two bellends ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
49 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but fox dropper and mixed grill seem like two little school boy bullies. One pipes up and the others not far behind. As I said correct me if I'm wrong as ye two no doubt will but I'd say yere two bellends ?

Your ma loves a bellend ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Yet foxdropper pulls the victim card out an calls other folk bullies when he don’t like folk telling him how it is ??couldn’t make it up could ye

Tell me how it is then arselicker  .Been waiting for that for ages with f**k all from the Ketchum camp but sneers and the usual billy big ball from jimmy little nuts .Getting very boring .

Bored to f**k so won’t be replying so carry on amongst yourselves bitches .

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Tell me how it is then arselicker  .Been waiting for that for ages with f**k all from the Ketchum camp but sneers and the usual billy big ball from jimmy little nuts .Getting very boring .

Bored to f**k so won’t be replying so carry on amongst yourselves bitches .

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If i must,i got it pulled due to the same old shite from the same old shite. But any verble dribble you have to say fd then just save it for when you come over for a day out with the terriers next season,now you call us mates :drinks:  

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I thought you were coming to me mate ,bit of ratting as well we discussed ?

Yeah ok then what ever,just save the old chit chat till then then and when you start your season give us a pm..:thumbs:..