.17 fireball

On 26/05/2019 at 00:40, Rimfireboy! said:

I’ve considered one myself but it’s the ammo situation that held me back. Have a look at Richard Utting on sharpshooters uk. He’s put a few videos up on you tube with the fireball.

Used a pals fireball...........very fast very flat............only problem he has is finding a supplier for brass

There seem to be a few places selling them.

Also, it appears they can be fire formed if you're a reloader:

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3038792

I have used the Fireball brass with great results.
I go in this order
anneal with the Annie
size with expander die
trim
neck turn
prime
load 
shoot
My fire forming loads shot so well I used them in an offhand match.

I don't accept any liability if this is wrong though. Just pointing you there as a possible solution.

Yes i use a 17 fireball myself cracking little centre fire use it for long rabbits at night with night vison 

But the main problem is the brass you just can't get hold of it no more it's no longer imported into the UK you might be lucky if someone has old stock somewhere but I've asked everywhere in the UK 

So I simply just form all my fireball brass it's fair few hours of work but if you like loading and know fair bit about loading it can be done spend the money on the equipment needed then away you go, or failing that send me a message I'll be able to help you on some fireball brass if you want it great little round