socks

For our special boy our team

14 hours ago, delswal said:

Next video, can we have a translator? sounds like ya got a mouth full of hot coffee while ya talking 😂

In the next video the ferrets back legs are stuck in the top of the wellies no speaking just subtitles 👍👍👍

• Haha 2

When it started I thought your shadow was piss mate .I thought where the f**k is this going .

Here wheres my ferret kits i hope your going to honour your bet Our team and not just fall away ?? 😉

Edited by gnasher16

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Here wheres my ferret kits i hope your going to honour your bet Our team and not just fall away ?? 😉

Erm it’s a kit each fella 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Erm it’s a kit each fella 😂😂😂

What do i want with a ferret kit you melt 😁

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Should have thought about that before betting lol, hope you ain't gonna cock on the bet Gnash them kits are needing a home 😂

• Haha 3

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Who knows your getting yourself a hunting dog and you’ve ordered plus 4’s in tweed your driving a 4x4 and keep saying ooo aaargg every ten minuets ... a ferret would fit in with your new country bumpkin lifestyle ........

• Like 1

image.png.f1e69e2fdabd7ad0a1a321499386c2e0.png   Can't see that new dog doing three from 3 three Ray lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Typical.....i only had the bet to merely prove the value of the spoken word when given by a chap you know to be straight and honest....and now im getting mocked for it 😭

Bollocks then i never liked you anyway you can have both the overgrown hamsters !

Typical.....i only had the bet to merely prove the value of the spoken word when given by a chap you know to be straight and honest....and now im getting mocked for it 😭

Bollocks then i never liked you anyway you can have both the overgrown hamsters !

Ya best tell that to OT, last heard he was heading towards Canary Wharf with 2 stinking things in a box to settle a bet 😂😂

• Haha 2

No no I insist you keep them both you will enjoy converting your balcony to a ferret court 😂

• Haha 1

Can I buy the little lad in the background. I'm going to paint my bungalow and I've nobody to do under the window cills.

24 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ya best tell that to OT, last heard he was heading towards Canary Wharf with 2 stinking things in a box to settle a bet 😂😂

Well good luck to him with that cos i wont be there for a few months so security will have a field day with a bloke trying to get in the gaff with a smelly box.

I just hope he dont have a clock or mobile phone on him or he might end up getting shot !

Poor f****r only said " that aint your ferret court " 😂

• Haha 1

All the stockbrokers will love the smell of ferret shit and dead chicks ! Lol 

• Haha 1

Well good luck to him with that cos i wont be there for a few months so security will have a field day with a bloke trying to get in the gaff with a smelly box.

I just hope he dont have a clock or mobile phone on him or he might end up getting shot !

Poor f****r only said " that aint your ferret court " 😂

Is this a long-winded way of you saying you don't want them Gnash lol