For our special boy our team

Typical.....i only had the bet to merely prove the value of the spoken word when given by a chap you know to be straight and honest....and now im getting mocked for it ?

Bollocks then i never liked you anyway you can have both the overgrown hamsters !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was Socks in the Army then?......he kept that quiet ! ? 

Those are wellies you pair of fukcing mongs ?

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Typical.....i only had the bet to merely prove the value of the spoken word when given by a chap you know to be straight and honest....and now im getting mocked for it ?

Bollocks then i never liked you anyway you can have both the overgrown hamsters !

Ya best tell that to OT, last heard he was heading towards Canary Wharf with 2 stinking things in a box to settle a bet ??

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ya best tell that to OT, last heard he was heading towards Canary Wharf with 2 stinking things in a box to settle a bet ??

Well good luck to him with that cos i wont be there for a few months so security will have a field day with a bloke trying to get in the gaff with a smelly box.

I just hope he dont have a clock or mobile phone on him or he might end up getting shot !

Poor f****r only said " that aint your ferret court " ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Well good luck to him with that cos i wont be there for a few months so security will have a field day with a bloke trying to get in the gaff with a smelly box.

I just hope he dont have a clock or mobile phone on him or he might end up getting shot !

Poor f****r only said " that aint your ferret court " ?

Is this a long-winded way of you saying you don't want them Gnash lol