Skinny nursing jill

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As said keep feeding her she will be fine I use full fat natural goats yogurt for the kits and jills along with chicken / rabbit mince then move on to rabbits chicken wings etc had a few litters of 10

I might just get myself shot down here, but years ago when I did keep ferrets I can honestly say I don't think they got any dried food whatsoever, I don't even think the thought of feeding dried food

Touchy huh...........after 6 months of dry food you won't lose a ferret...............you will see them glowing from 50yds 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Our team said:

I do. But I've got to be carefull. Cos walshie will come along and gaffer tape me and throw me in the gimp box again .. ?️

Just apply to be a mod, if ya get it he can't ban ya then lol

1 hour ago, Winterwitch said:

That’s what makes these forums useful, the wealth of knowledge. Everyone’s experience is different. Best to stay open minded I think.

The kits are just over two weeks now, I think we are going to be alright. 

Now comes the hard part, picking one to keep. 

Are you a young lad ??? 

4 minutes ago, Our team said:

I'm sure it was. But you didn't ask you assumed... 

No I asked that’s what the question marks mean .... as I said your not very good at grown up conversations ......

They are intended for working, we are doing some informal training,  they haven’t been in the field yet. Husband bought them for working and I hijacked them. 

We have a lot of involvement with farming and already get involved with pest control on the shooting side of things. 

We are still learning with regards to ferreting. You’ve got to start somewhere right? 

What do you all do?