Winterwitch

Skinny nursing jill

1 minute ago, Our team said:

I get ya.. Don't worry as soon as this wank shitty rain subsides I will be shooting everything...   😂 

Are you afraid of getting wet .......

4 minutes ago, Our team said:

Totally  agree. However  they get kibble. And thrive of it so all good. I'm happy. I will be hunting. But this is a very busy time for me and it sustains them . I get the fur and feather thingy  but as I've always said I don't hunt in summer and never have.. I'm gunna do what katchem said a get some fatty mince for them. Cos it's bulking up stuff. 

kibbles no use its cereal i wont even give my dogs cereal , and why mince even the young ferrets have teeth they can chew 

• Like 1

I get ya.. Don't worry as soon as this wank shitty rain subsides I will be shooting everything...   😂 

Are you afraid of getting wet .......

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

This amount of rains a bugger but it will flood out some  places making it a bit easier to get a few rabbits 

Milk teeth  and why not mince.????? 

Got to watch them with mince it can stick to the top of there palette  why no a piece of rabbit ?. the got teeth why cut it up . it will feed them and give them something to do 

27 minutes ago, Our team said:

No but my riffle is. Expensive kit 

So your gun is so expensive it can’t go out in the rain 😂😂😂

So it’s not even a real gun it’s an air rifle 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Our team said:

I've looked and looked  right across the spectrum even feeding to lizards and snakes day old chick are good.. I get week old chicks... They do me fine in my busy life at moment. Along side good quality kibble. 

You have time to feed them day old chicks that may suit you fine but what about feeding them something that suits there needs it's hardly a long process and if you have time to feed chicks you have the time to feed other stuff ot  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Haha yep sooped up to bolloxs  it might aswell be with harden in it.. 

A guns a tool in our line of work if it gets wet or scratched its part of life mate 

9 hours ago, Our team said:

A lot of folk I know feed kibble dogs and nothing else.. 

While dogs are carnivores, they do produce amylase (needed to process starchy carbohydrates into simple sugars) which is added in the pancreas and small intestine.  Ferrets are obligate carnivores as their digestive systems lack the physiology to process plant matter.  Plus, there appears to be a strong link between a high carbohydrate diet (such as kibble) and the development of insulinoma in ferrets. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dogs & ferrets got them teeth for reason & it ain’t to chew biscuits atb Flacko 

• Like 1

Dogs & ferrets got them teeth for reason & it ain’t to chew biscuits atb Flacko 

Years ago ferrets were fed slops the good old bread and milk  they survived on it but nobody claimed it was great for them and as a treat they maybe got the rabbits head that the family couldn't eat .I'm wondering in years to come if research will show that the dry ferret food has the same result its no great for the ferrets but handy for the owners to feed during the summer time ?. it cant be too good for them as there water intake nearly doubles when fed on that stuff 

• Like 3