Winterwitch

Skinny nursing jill

1 hour ago, Our team said:

I'm feeding mine on this.  Don't look at my tomatoes plants in the back ground. Lol 😂 you've just got to get a good complete one.. 

DSC_0014.JPG

They say every time you smoke that stuff you kill 1000 brain cells you been smoking it for a few years then our Team ?. lol 

Haven’t even bothered reading all this but another thread down the toilet thanks to the top thread ruiner himself....🙄.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Our team said:

I speek in tounges and I always will. That's me. End of..... 

Bet the mods fingers on the big red button your going to get more summer holidays than school kids LOL 

I was always told meat makes milk in carnivores,don't worry if the jill is thin just feed her up on meat.I cant see milk being a natural diet for anything that is past the nursing age.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Our team said:

I wouldn't feed mine fox.  

I think socks was winding you up

Just now, Our team said:

To be fair I did wonder why it wasn't killed in feild. So it dos say something for itself... 

socks is a professional pest controller and I am sure it will be dispatched in a humane manner. 

1 hour ago, Our team said:

I already know that. I do listen.. And I think it may have gone to a sanctuary ?? 

A fukcing sanctuary 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Kibble 😂  Pick any bag of it and look at the ingredients, there is such a small percentage of meat in it , there is no substitute for raw or whole prey, all kibble does is shorten there life's. I've not fed my dogs, cats or ferrets any kibble or tinnned meat for years, there full of sh#t

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Our team said:

Yup my fault. Best find another way of life me hey.  I have no friends  everybody hates me..  

Not everybody, apparently your dealer reckons you're the bees knees.......

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, socks said:

A fukcing sanctuary 😂😂😂

Stop it ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Put up the actual ingredients list 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Our team said:

Socks. Just look at it. Dos it matter . Have a look on line what I'm buying    that's all you need to do...  Plus the list is very small  writing in all languages.. So I can't... 

Of course it matters you are on here telling people that kibble is better for ferrets than flesh ... there might be some other lunatics on here that may believe you. So to prove it’s better take a picture of the English ingredients list and put it up .......

9 minutes ago, Our team said:

I always give my ferrets. This . But. When jills in kit. She only gets this. Cos I don't want germs of any kind in the cage.  This and week old chicks.   As a muncher for her... 

got some feathers on for chicks.....

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Are you talking about her nest. That's been untouched for ages. So yeh they are propper birds... 

so the cage is full of germs and all sorts of shite..

30 minutes ago, Our team said:

Best I can do  and I'm not saying it's best. Just good food when in kit. OK..  Kibble and kit   remember. 

DSC_0015.JPG

Yep as I said shit ......