Skinny nursing jill

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As said keep feeding her she will be fine I use full fat natural goats yogurt for the kits and jills along with chicken / rabbit mince then move on to rabbits chicken wings etc had a few litters of 10

I might just get myself shot down here, but years ago when I did keep ferrets I can honestly say I don't think they got any dried food whatsoever, I don't even think the thought of feeding dried food

Touchy huh...........after 6 months of dry food you won't lose a ferret...............you will see them glowing from 50yds 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Our team said:

In wild they catch desease worms ticks ect ect.  My opinion. 

Ferrets saliva is designed to start braking down bad bacteria and what that don't kill there stomach acid does the rest. The way your talking wild animals must only live for a week and as for saying wolves hate meat, 

1 hour ago, Our team said:

I was drunk I'm always drunk. Wolfs eat meat. But now domestic dogs eat kibble. A lot of dogs I know eat only high grade kibble. And it perfect for them..  And in wild kits will die of worms and infestation in the nest. How many wild Pole cats do you know that have a litter of 12 "and keep all 12???  That's all I'm saying. Kibble is good. These days. It's made for the perpose ... Well balanced meal..  And thats why my young kits, Jill only gets kibble till they old enough to chew flesh them self's... As for acids in a pets stomach    worms  love it... 

highly unlikely they'd die of worms due to their short gut

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He a wind up, nobody is stoopid enough to be so consistently wrong ?? fcuk even a broken clock is right twice a day ?

ye reckon........ ?

some young pup could be reading...

2 hours ago, Our team said:

I was drunk I'm always drunk. Wolfs eat meat. But now domestic dogs eat kibble. A lot of dogs I know eat only high grade kibble. And it perfect for them..  And in wild kits will die of worms and infestation in the nest. How many wild Pole cats do you know that have a litter of 12 "and keep all 12???  That's all I'm saying. Kibble is good. These days. It's made for the perpose ... Well balanced meal..  And thats why my young kits, Jill only gets kibble till they old enough to chew flesh them self's... As for acids in a pets stomach    worms  love it... 

How many domestic bred ferrets have 12 young and all survived not many ot and as for the conversanist bit unless on pest control I think you would be surprised just how many lads manage their perms 

7 minutes ago, Our team said:

Nothing surprises me anymore  I'm old school...   But dos it Realy mater. It moves on. Not in my way of thinking..  

I think I should just give up. Now.... Leave you all too it. Arguing over Everthing even brexit.. What I will say though. Just don't make it boring.... 

Don't give up hunting just the beer if something works for you stick with it but don't discard others experience