Unlucky🤭😂

you can expect some wierd private messages now, a lot of them 😂

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Unlucky🤭😂

you can expect some wierd private messages now, a lot of them 😂

Really *rolls eyes* 

2 minutes ago, Winterwitch said:

Really *rolls eyes* 

Not from me, I’m unhappily married. But you shouldn’t have admitted to bein fresh meat😂 the odd balls will come out woodwork now

• Haha 1

😂 😂 I think they already been out a while 😂 😂 

Edited by Dobbie

Just now, Dobbie said:

😂 😂 I think they already been out a while 😂 😂 

You ain’t seen nothing yet 😁

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Fek em katchem. Let em come. What can they do  don't scare her. She might scare us. 

Don’t act all pally an associate yaself with me, your one the odd balls I mentioned 😂

• Haha 1

Well, I’m happily married so weirdos shall be ignored, dick pics will be posted on social media for lols. Fire away 😁

in seriousness though, where are the rest of the gals??

4 hours ago, Our team said:

Here's mine. She had six. I'm happy with that... 

DSC_0004.JPG

She had six... that ones easy.

Ill have £5 reverse forecast on traps 1 n 6 at 935... what are the odds

On a serious note... congrats.

Now what milk will they need 🤔

FF

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a high protein dry food, ithink 34% and above.

Question for winterwitch...

Do you use your ferrets for working? Cant remember if you said you did or didnt? Not reading all 8 pages again...

FF

They are intended for working, we are doing some informal training,  they haven’t been in the field yet. Husband bought them for working and I hijacked them. 

We have a lot of involvement with farming and already get involved with pest control on the shooting side of things. 

We are still learning with regards to ferreting. You’ve got to start somewhere right? 

What do you all do? 

Ferreting has become my main hobbie past time... there is something about having a dog to tell you where the rabbits are, and using a ferret to aid in catching quarry in nets that you have made yourself.

Only trouble is cant ferret all year.

Also enjoy sub 12ftlb air rifle shooting at only rabbits, squizzers and rats. (No birds now)

I read your ferrets come to a call.

Mine come to a dog sqeeky toy very handy if one gets on something down the hole.

Give it ago youll love it.

Secondly ferrets make wonderful companions my children love playing and taking them out over the local playing field.

FF

Edited by Furrosious ferreter
  • Like 1

I say they come to call, but I think it’s more they respond to the sound of my voice. I always make sure to call them when I go to their enclosures and give them something when they come to me. They’ve learned that my voice means snacks! 

Im always frightened that with instincts in the mix, if they get down the holes and find something, they won’t bother coming back! I’m quite attached to them now. 

A squeaky toy is a good idea, I’ll give that one a go too. 

We shoot every winter (husband shoots, I go beating - I don’t have a gun that fits me yet), our black lab is an excellent gundog despite no formal training. It wouldn’t be difficult to direct his instincts to finding rabbits. 

The wonderful thing with the ferrets is that they can eat what we catch. They are such a cheap pet. I have the added bonus of living next door to vets, so I get on the doorstep advice and meds usually for free or in exchange for a Victoria sponge!