Winterwitch

Skinny nursing jill

Just now, delswal said:

she wouldn't be getting dried food from pets at home in the wild either 👍

Rightly so. It's a vitamin requirement. To keep her healthy...  As mo fara  got loads of muscle.  He can run you all into the ground. Body fat and muscle means nothing.   Unless you want to show off your size... 

I wiil show you my jill later in the Yr. I bet you  she's not much bigger now then..  If you seen her in flesh. You would understand.  She's a brilliant mum. She don't leave there side. She stashes food right close to her nest.   She's mint..  I've never known anything like it...   But I will tell you she's not gready and only eats what she wants and when.. 

7 minutes ago, Our team said:

Rightly so. It's a vitamin requirement. To keep her healthy...  As mo fara  got loads of muscle.  He can run you all into the ground. Body fat and muscle means nothing.   Unless you want to show off your size... 

I keep telling folk that OT,I'm personally  built for speed not comfort like🐆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is my nets and ferret bag. She or he gets put in that black pillow case in said net bag. With bleeper ect ect. I don't take boxes...  

DSC_0040.JPG

4 minutes ago, Our team said:

This is my nets and ferret bag. She or he gets put in that black pillow case in said net bag. With bleeper ect ect. I don't take boxes...  

DSC_0040.JPG

It all looks new except your odd socks. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, smithie said:

It all looks new except your odd socks. 

Haha. Is it new actually.  Your right. Took it out last Yr. My team too young. So didn't amount to much. Its over a Yr old..   Maybe get more use in the fall..  However that carp stiuff as had some hammer over the yrs. Now that is old stuff... 😂 as for the socks I have no mother to look after me. And I'm coloured  blind.. 👀

Edited by Our team
  • Like 1

I will give you all something. Today. Atleast you all wipe your eyes  and see for what's in front of you. Big up hunting life....  😂 😂